Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Help wanted

am very sorry to take up your time. I will try and get to the point as quickly as possible.

I am conducting research on a project, which will hopefully end in a book being published on humorous football stories. I am looking for any football fans who have a humorous story (or two) to tell.

Maybe it was a funny away day saga or something that you saw on the football pitch.

I am attempting to gain these types of stories from as many football clubs in the United Kingdom. The plan will be to put them into a book. The proceeds of the book will go straight to a charity.

The charity in question is a charity called Psoriasis Association. They help fight against Psoriasis.

If any of your visitors could contribute any stories I will be extremely grateful.

Thank You

Dean Saliba

[color:"red"] Anybody that wants to help should e-mail Dean on deansaliba@hotmail.com

[/color]