Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

v Kingstonian

Yellowbelly

To be honest, how well Billericay, Concord, Hornchurch etc doesn't really concern me too much. The only thing that I am interested in is how we get on against them in the two matches we play, as apart from those matches we can't have a say on how their seasons go. All three sides have put good squads together and will finish top half in my opinion, but as long as we make progress ourselves then I'll be happy, which for me is us pushing for a playoff place come the end of the season.

To be honest, how well Billericay, Concord, Hornchurch etc doesn't really concern me too much. The only thing that I am interested in is how we get on against them in the two matches we play, as apart from those matches we can't have a say on how their seasons go. All three sides have put good squads together and will finish top half in my opinion, but as long as we make progress ourselves then I'll be happy, which for me is us pushing for a playoff place come the end of the season.

I tend to agree with you TGE, beating the local teams does give me some satisfaction.

We have seen before that some clubs spend a lot of money on wages to attract players in the hope of getting promotion, but around February when they don't think they can get promotion they start laying off some of their high earners and consequently drop down the table. What we need to be able to do is to keep the squad we have with a view to bringing one or two players around that time to allow us to push on for a play off place. The most important thing is to keep supporting the players and the management throughout the season.

Come on you yellows!!!!