Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 16/17 November

Has to be the biggest bite up ever in the history of this forum....Huge.... Massive...Would need a few fisherman to pull it in. What a bite up hook line and sinker.

no the biggest bite is when he gets his f/cking big nose bit off

Craig you and RoR need to chill relax and stop giving it the big I am. People come on here and have their say about players, clubs and managers...hence the forum. But you two take it to heart and bite. MonkeyMonkey8 is spot on...you both have been on here for months giving it about your team so when you do lose you are wide open for some stick. You may be a good team i have no idea as i have not seen your side play, but the big test comes when your in the premier league....playing a full season not just a handle full of games against premier sides.

Till that time comes your a division 2 side no more no less. so my advice to you is stop giving it and leave the big boys to play.

97.gif

is that what big boys do hide not in my world lol

What because I don't display my full name I am hiding?? Don't be such a bell all your life.

The fact is that you and RoR come on here and give it how good your side are how you will be a top side in division 1, how you will have top players next year blah blah blah...So when you do lose games you will get stick for it. Then when you do get stick you have a massive bite up as well....

You should learn from the people at Berko, They won the division 2 title last season but you did not see them on here going on and on about how good they were and what they would do the following season, this season Berko are smashing division 1 and yet again not on here giving it what they will do next season in the Premier league. Maybe you guys could learn from them. Keep your heads down win the title and maybe then give it a bit. wink.gif

thats because berko spent all there money on players and cant afford pc s lol and bell ha ha and i will be on here when we win and lose standard and i didnt come on here last season when we smashed berko twice .

im a berko supporter and you are right about the pc bit...laptops are so much better!! lol the 2 defeats were real beatings in all honesty but we did win 3-0 towards the end of the season which id say was our best result bar beating tring at their place but thats a local thing. i was surprised at the lack of sniping when berko lost heavily at kings langley a couple of weeks ago thought there would be some kind of slagging goin on.

and berko where a very strong side that night we found it very hard to get any were near them . that night they had just sighned the carmichael brothers who were different class .how are they getting on this season ?

If I remember correctly Padbury were missin a couple of players that night aswell so who knows it might've been a different result...? But I have heared the brothers r very good...jus shame one of them is a proper wrong'un who shouldn't b allowed in any football club for wot he done...

carmichael brothers who were different class

Never heard of them??

who they played for if they are different class it must of been some good clubs?

i like your user name JOHN BARNES,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

in the good old days it was 1-1 v Brazil

Put Carmicheal in google and found this

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/hherts/3615108.stm

Dont tell me this is the class football player we are talking about?

That's him...proper prick....I'd never play on the same team as him

If thats him on the link he is a proper wrongun!

what a wrongun this guy should never play football again y would berko have a piece of scum like this in there club he even went to prison for it . when he breached

Edited by craig bicknell

well im gobsmacked!! i have kids and that makes me sick, thats so inhumane, makes me wonder what ppl at the club know of this?? when did this happen

anyway? from what i can gather it wa

just before he came to berko!!

Afew years ago....but it don't matter wen it happened there's no excuses for doin something like that...scum of the earth...& even worse if he's in ur team...if I get the chance to play him I'll happily recieve a red to break his leg/legs...scum...pure scum