Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town Manager Resigns

Managers seem to be dropping like flies at the moment, if things weren't bad enough already for Kentish Town concerning the Copthall Stadium Rak Hudson has resigned in order to resume his playing career at a higher level:

http://www.kentishtownfc.com/club_news.pl?news=456067

Thought he was a nice bloke when I met him. Shame to see him go but hope he does well in getting back into playing.

Plus he done well at KTFC with some good results.applaus.gif

Will he stay and play at KTFC or is he off to play higher up the levels?

I'm quite surprised actually that Rak didn't stay on at Kentish Town as Player Manager, he could have killed two birds with one stone unless he's hoping to get back to Step 3 level as was the case at Hendon.

It has come to light that Rak's successor at Kentish Town is someone called John Creith who, correct me if I'm wrong, appears to have little or no experience in Senior Football and has seemingly worked solely at Youth level in the past with Hendon and Kentish Town's Under 17's and 18's, a surprise appointment to say the least.

It has come to light that Rak's successor at Kentish Town is someone called John Creith who, correct me if I'm wrong, appears to have little or no experience in Senior Football and has seemingly worked solely at Youth level in the past with Hendon and Kentish Town's Under 17's and 18's, a surprise appointment to say the least.

Wow! A new manager not endorsed by Rhodes - he's got every chance!

Tuck on Tuesday - Actually I beg to differ, give me an Allan Fenn for example any day of the week rather than someone un-tried, as green as grass and wet behind the ears

That's only because you've never heard of him or know anything about him. Give the guy a chance & see what he can do.

As long as he hasn't got you blowing his trumpet, I'm sure he'll be fine !

Tuck on Tuesday - Actually I beg to differ, give me an Allan Fenn for example any day of the week rather than someone un-tried, as green as grass and wet behind the ears

Rhodes - The highlighted part of the above just goes to show what a dick you are. As I recall you have posted many times about WGC having Robbie in charge and that he was the man to turn things around...But Mr Rhodes he was someone un-tried, as green as grass and wet behind the ears....But yet you backed him. Rak himself was as you put it someone un-tried, as green as grass and wet behind the ears.Yet he done a good job in his first post. But yet you have the nerve to have a dig at a guy you know nothing about or have even spoken with. He has been a manager in the past albeit at U17 & U18 level but he has done the role. So back up your claim he is wet behind the ears...!!!!!

Not being rude to Mr Fenn but he has had his day and it is now time to move on and I think you should stop throwing his name about like you do.

Not being rude to Mr Fenn but he has had his day

That is the craziest thing I have heard in a very long time. Had Kentish Town appointed Allan following Rak's resignation then their troubles would have been over however I get the impression the Club's hierarchy are uncomfortable with demanding and authoritative Managers who know what they're talking about, UEFA 'A' qualified Hector Varela was a bit like that and incredibly the Club allowed him to leave.

That is the craziest thing I have heard in a very long time. Had Kentish Town appointed Allan following Rak's resignation then their troubles would have been over however I get the impression the Club's hierarchy are uncomfortable with demanding and authoritative Managers who know what they're talking about

Shame they didnt know about Patters intentions of leaving WGC cheesy%20(2).gif

That is the craziest thing I have heard in a very long time. Had Kentish Town appointed Allan following Rak's resignation then their troubles would have been over however I get the impression the Club's hierarchy are uncomfortable with demanding and authoritative Managers who know what they're talking about, UEFA 'A' qualified Hector Varela was a bit like that and incredibly the Club allowed him to leave.

Rhodes - I don't know why I am shocked but I am....You come oh here demanding people answer you but when asked a question you just ignore it and move on to something else......Now reply to my post...Where is the prove the new manager is wet behind the ears and is greener then green?????????

1 more point being a UEFA 'A' qualified coach does not make you a good or great manager......Just means you have spare time to do the course, you have some spare cash to pay for the course and you now know how to put on a coaching session as the book shows you. Did the great Clough, Nicholson etc etc have a Big badge with UEFA 'A' qualified stamped on it...............NO

Rhodes - I don't know why I am shocked but I am....You come oh here demanding people answer you but when asked a question you just ignore it and move on to something else......Now reply to my post...Where is the prove the new manager is wet behind the ears and is greener then green?????????

1 more point being a UEFA 'A' qualified coach does not make you a good or great manager......Just means you have spare time to do the course, you have some spare cash to pay for the course and you now know how to put on a coaching session as the book shows you. Did the great Clough, Nicholson etc etc have a Big badge with UEFA 'A' qualified stamped on it...............NO

good point

What troubles

Rhodes you talk out of your backside.:bootyshake:

Rhodes - quick question (dont know why i bother as you wont answer!) whats the great Allan Fenn doing on saturdays at the moment? There are 4 clubs looking for a new manager at the moment, surely he will end up at one of them as he is so great!

I would truely hate to have your backing, some of these people you talk of dont even come on this site but get ripped due to you and the total crap that comes out of your mouth!

Did the great Clough, Nicholson etc etc have a Big badge with UEFA 'A' qualified stamped on it...............NO

Love the Game - Well I'm with you on this one, I doubt the likes of Clough, Nicholson, Mee, Revie, Shankly, Sexton, Alison, Alf Ramsey and Bill McGarry had a Level 1 badge between them

There are 4 clubs looking for a new manager at the moment, surely he will end up at one of them as he is so great!

Does that include Pitstone & Ivinghoe