Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Looking Good

Saturday is looking good.

Been checking the weather and its looking good for a full fixture list this weekend.

So what is game of the day tomorrow for each division?

Where will you be going this weekend Mr Rhodes as most sides now won't let you in to their ground?

Guess in the FA Vase Tring Athletic v Dunstable Town.

In the Berks & Bucks County Cup Winslow travel to AFC Spartans who top their respective league,.

In the Premier would have to say Kentish Town v Stotfold as both need the points.

Division One, 3 of the bottom 4 will be looking for much needed points, Stony, Cranfield and WGC.

Division 2 at a guess you would expect to go with current form, but then you never know.

As for the game Rhodes will probably attend, reckon he'll go over to the now folded Icknield & Wanna b a Traffic Warden, that way he can be home in time for Strictly Come Dancing.

He will be more than welcomed at copthall and he can meet the new manager and check out his credentials :welcome:

UEFA "B" licence, i hear?

Noooooooooooo Really Horace...............Shock Horror

And unlike some other people, I believe he actually finished the course!

It's also looking good for this evening (tuesday), I'll be surprised if any games are called off