Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

THE BIG FREEZE

Can anyone remember how long the "big freeze" lasted for last season? I know it was long enough for the season to be extended for a further week , I cant see any football in the SSML until at least January 8th.

Mid week football through to May it is then.

In the Prem there were a couple of games on Sat 2nd Jan, then no more until Sat 23rd. The Saturday before Christmas was also wiped out completely.

Perhaps we should all move to Qatar

This is typical of one of your ridiculous posts!

Perhaps we should all move to Qatar

This is typical of one of your ridiculous posts!

No it isn't d**k'ead, it's actually quite relevant, but because you get all your info off of other websites rather than from the real world then that's why you class it as ridiculous, coz you haven't a clue what I am on about.

It looks like the so called Big Freeze is over for the time being but typically there are no SSML games scheduled now until next Monday, we can't win can we!

It looks like the so called Big Freeze is over for the time being but typically there are no SSML games scheduled now until next Monday, we can't win can we!

Well you can't as you haven't got a SSML club that wants you in order to support.

Do you think we are in business for next Monday folks and a full SSML Premier Division and Division 1 programme is likely, out of interest why aren't there any Division 2 fixtures scheduled.

Do you think we are in business for next Monday folks and a full SSML Premier Division and Division 1 programme is likely, out of interest why aren't there any Division 2 fixtures scheduled.

Div 2 clubs only have 30 league games to play so the New Year Bank Holiday isn't used in their fixtures. And before you reply that they should be playing, don't forget that you regularly coated me for demanding bank holiday fixtures, saying that such days were for families!