Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Keira Knightley

Lot of fun.

Er, yes, sounds it!

Er, yes, sounds it!

What's the matter Rhodesy? Get out of bed the wrong side yesterday?

Loosely - No but from what you described I would much rather watch paint dry or grass grow, it would be far more enjoyable

Loosely - No but from what you described I would much rather watch paint dry or grass grow, it would be far more enjoyable

I think that says it all about you Rhodesy. I rest my case.

To be honest I think Keira should have tied the knot over here in our green and pleasant land, she's an English rose afterall

• 1 year later...

Many congratulations to Keira Knightly who has announced that she is expecting her first child with musician husband James Righton:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2869715/Keira-Knightley-pregnant-musician-husband-James-Righton-s-child.html

Sorry folks, I forgot to add unless it is Horace's of course!

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone watch Atonement last night with Keira starring with a young James McAvoy who earned both a Golden Globe and BAFTA nomination for his excellent performance:

A great film.  I actually watched one scene being shot on location when I was on my home from working in Egham to Dorking.

......  but that's another story.

Big J R - I assume that post was intended for this thread, so you have actually seen Keira in the flesh then, lucky you!

Wrong !  Check the Billie Whitelaw thread.

Look Big JR, I don't mean to cause offence but are you absolutely sure? You know that Rhodesly is never wrong!

Look Big JR, I don't mean to cause offence but are you absolutely sure? You know that Rhodesly is never wrong!

"No Comment  !!"