Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Keira Knightley

I see that Keira Knightley has split from her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend, apparently Keira was left heartbroken even though the decision to end the five year relationship was mutual. Keira's Father confirmed the split when he said 'yes they have broken up but that's the way things go unfortunately, they were together for quite a long time and it is always hard breaking up, she is focussed on her work'. Keira, 25, met Friend, 29, on a screen adaption of Pride & Predudice in 2005, she has recently become the most bankable British actress in the US with Oscar and BAFTA nominations and a modelling contract for Chanel. The writing was very much on the wall in mid-December when Friend arrived with his Mother instead of Keira at the London Coliseum Gala of the Nutcracker, the couple sadly split just before Christmas.

I see that Keira Knightley has split from her actor boyfriend Rupert Friend, apparently Keira was left heartbroken even though the decision to end the five year relationship was mutual. Keira's Father confirmed the split when he said 'yes they have broken up but that's the way things go unfortunately, they were together for quite a long time and it is always hard breaking up, she is focussed on her work'. Keira, 25, met Friend, 29, on a screen adaption of Pride & Predudice in 2005, she has recently become the most bankable British actress in the US with Oscar and BAFTA nominations and a modelling contract for Chanel. The writing was very much on the wall in mid-December when Friend arrived with his Mother instead of Keira at the London Coliseum Gala of the Nutcracker, the couple sadly split just before Christmas.

Where did you copy that from?

I just saw that they've now got video advertising hoardings on the tube, and the delectable Miss Knightley is featuring, in order to brighten up the lives of commuters! Now I saw that for myself, didn't just lift it off the internet!

• 7 months later...

Who watched Keira Knightley in the BBC2 drama the Duchess last night and also starring Ralph Fiennes, amazing stuff and supposedly based on a true story. She has come a long way since Bend It Like Beckham hasn't she!

Who watched Keira Knightley in the BBC2 drama the Duchess last night and also starring Ralph Fiennes, amazing stuff and supposedly based on a true story. She has come a long way since Bend It Like Beckham hasn't she!

Top totty!

Edited by Horace

I would like to throw one right up her bottom

Nothing new there, then. EU !!!

:sex:

Edited by Big J R

• 5 months later...

Who saw Keira on the Jonathan Ross show on Saturday, she came across really well and made sure not to get drawn into any of his nonsense

She 'came across' really well at my place as well a couple of weeks ago, Rhodsey !

.......But I'm not allowed to discus it in detail.

:bolt:

Edited by Big J R

• 1 month later...

Has anybody, such as LATO, seen Keira in A Dangerous Method out of interest, I've heard it's quite a disturbing film:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/9032648/A-Dangerous-Method-on-the-set-of-David-Cronenbergs-new-film.html

• 1 month later...

I see that Keira has, somewhat surprisingly, got engaged to boyfriend James Righton, just sixteen months after she split from Rupert Friend who she had been with for five years, imagine how he must be feeling however I'll be surprised if she does walk down the aisle with Righton as they seem like chalk and cheese:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2149940/Keira-Knightley-engaged-Klaxons-boyfriend-James-Righton.html

Yugow - You're right, Keira comes across as all sweetness and light on screen and in the press as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth but I bet there's a lot more to her than meets the eye behind closed doors

Eastside Urchin - Really, where did you hear that

• 11 months later...

Many congratulations to Keira Knightley on her low key marriage ceremony in France today to James Righton who must feel like the cat who has got the cream:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2319395/Keira-Knightley-weds-James-Righton-short-white-ballet-dress-couple-ceremony-low-key-casual.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Many congratulations to Keira Knightley on her low key marriage ceremony in France today to James Righton who must feel like the cat who has got the cream:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2319395/Keira-Knightley-weds-James-Righton-short-white-ballet-dress-couple-ceremony-low-key-casual.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Glad the wedding didn't cost her parents a fortune!

Can't fault their choice of location for the wedding. I stayed in Mazan for two weeks in 1990 and it's only a small town but beautiful. The locals when they have a wedding chase the bride and groom through the streets in their cars forming a sort of conga line, horns blaring shooting in and out of side streets. Lot of fun.

Can't fault their choice of location for the wedding. I stayed in Mazan for two weeks in 1990 and it's only a small town but beautiful. The locals when they have a wedding chase the bride and groom through the streets in their cars forming a sort of conga line, horns blaring shooting in and out of side streets. Lot of fun.

I stayed a few miles away three years ago, lovely place, superb wine. crap food.