Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hello Everyone

kensparksphotos

Hello. My name is Ken Sparks and I am a sports photographer. Each week (well most anyway!) I take photos at a Non League game. Generally I go where the Non League Paper send me, but when not working for them I ground-hop. Have seen some cracking games this season (unfortunately some duds as well) and am definitely looking forward to the weather warming up a little. Nice to have some feeling in my fingers to take these photos! If you are interested in looking at my photos, please go to www.kensparksphotography.co.uk and have a look. I was at Tonbridge v Sutton Utd yesterday. Not many goals but a decent game. Looks like Sutton are going to be hard to catch in the Ryman Premier this season. These were probably the 2 best footballing sides in the division. I hope Tonbridge get through to the play-offs. Let me know what you think of the photos if you get a chance to see them. Thanks. Ken

post-8130-0-79459500-1298237040_thumb.jpg