Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures & Results - 8/9/10 March

You were close Rhodes....NOT, Padbury United 2.0 Kent Athletic

Okay, well lets see what happens on Saturday then against Risborough Rangers

Nice one Chinola. A few results are going our way, if only we could capitalise and actually win a game ourselves!

You at the Lane tonight?

I will be there sir!

In fairness to Biggleswade, they were better than when we drew 3-3 at their place in January. Another favourable thing for you is that their main striker, number 9 who is half decent got sent off for violent conduct and will be banned for a bit.

Anstead to make his debut tonight? I presume you are missing the Hadley game?

I will be there sir!

In fairness to Biggleswade, they were better than when we drew 3-3 at their place in January. Another favourable thing for you is that their main striker, number 9 who is half decent got sent off for violent conduct and will be banned for a bit.

Anstead to make his debut tonight? I presume you are missing the Hadley game?

I beleive Anstead is in the squad tonight, not sure if starting or not but we need to try something to get some goals.

I played for the ressies last night because of the game tonight. Nice comfortable 4-0 stroll at centre half

Tuesday 8 March

Premier Division

1 1 Stotfold v Tring Athletic

A report on this one from another's Forum, it sounds like England v Poland in 1973 with England the away side:

Spartan South Midland Prem

Stotfold 1 Tring Athletic 1

Att: 57 (looked less than that to me)

Entrance: £5

Prog: £1

Tea and Mini Cheddars: 95p

As one sided as a 1-1 draw can be. A mixture of poor finishing and good goalkeeping cost Tring the win. Tring dominated for large parts of the match, taking advantage of hesitant and slow Stotfold defending. Tring took the lead via a delightful free kick in first half injury time only to gift Stotfold a goal a minute later. A deep corner wasn't dealt with and a Stotfold player headed in at the far post. The 2nd half was much the same as the first with Tring creating chance after chance but lacked any killer instinct. Stotfolds best passage of play came in the last couple of minutes when they carved out a couple of half chances.

Tuesday 8 March

Premier Division

0 4 Hatfield Town v Leverstock Green

A brief report on this one from another's Forum, Hatfield Town's following have been conspicuous by their absence on here recently, I wonder why:

19:45 @ Gosling Sports Park

Spartan South Midlands League Prem

Admission £5 Programme £1

Attendance 63

Hatfield Town 0 Leverstock Green 4

Ground has been covered already on here quite often. Leverstock Green won convincingly in the end, although up until the first went in it was pretty even. Good chatting company with KIM_TRUB SSML now fully completed. Brief but I'm in a rush and probably not back on here until next Tues.

Tuesday 8 March

Premier Division

A brief report on this one from another's Forum, Hatfield Town's following have been conspicuous by their absence on here recently, I wonder why:

Attendance 63

Ground has been covered already on here quite often. Leverstock Green won convincingly in the end, although up until the first went in it was pretty even. Good chatting company with KIM_TRUB SSML now fully completed. Brief but I'm in a rush and probably not back on here until next Tues.

because there is no-one left at hatfield u pratt!!!

Looking at yesterdays teamsheet the reserves are now the first team............

Tuesday 8 March

Premier Division

Attendance 63

because there is no-one left at hatfield u pratt!!!

Looking at yesterdays teamsheet the reserves are now the first team............

I don't think it's dawned on the great man that it was Hatfield players who were posting!

You were close Rhodes....NOT, Padbury United 2.0 Kent Athletic

Okay, well lets see what happens on Saturday then against Risborough Rangers

Your such a P***K Rhodes...someday your gonna choke on ur own bulls**t...& I will b the first one to say.." Thank you Lord"

Mr Angry - What have I said to upset you, anyway I thought you followed Hatfield Town and not Padbury United

Tuesday 8 March

Premier Division

1 1 Stotfold v Tring Athletic

Tring Athletic's version of events last night:

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=1506

Tuesday 8 March

Premier Division

3 0 Hertford Town v Biggleswade United

A report on this one sided affair last night:

http://www.hertfordtownfc.co.uk/Big_08_03_11.html

Be nice if you came down yourself Rhodes for once instead of making predictions just to stir up the s**t, having never seen Padbury this season, or most teams you love to mock you are in reality just an absolute kn0b.

Remember though Rhodes it's over a season, not just one game.

So Rhodes....you gonna be at Ford Meadow....or will you be going wig shopping as your present one is a bit dated?

Mr Angry - What have I said to upset you, anyway I thought you followed Hatfield Town and not Padbury United

As usual Rhodes ur so far up ur own backside u fail to see the obvious..if u look through any of my previous post's you'll notice Ive only ever commented on here regarding Padbury..or Lee Bearman..which for the record is only banter because he's actually a mate of mine...my problem with u is the same as everyone else & the fact ur the biggest C**K since Hitler...apart from that I suppose ur ok lol un-like everyone else on here..if I see you..I wouldn't smash ya face in...but I'd be the first in the cue to pay to see it happen!!

Bedford town reserves 1-0 Crawley green great result for the boys considering some diabolical refereeing

I was at this one this evening as a neutral. I have to agree that the majority of decisions seemed to go against you.

Both sides played some good football and a draw may well have been a fair result, although I can't actually remember the Bedford keeper having to make a save.

A good way to spend a Wednesday evening and only London Lions to visit to complete the top two SSML divisions.

As usual Rhodes ur so far up ur own backside u fail to see the obvious..if u look through any of my previous post's you'll notice Ive only ever commented on here regarding Padbury..or Lee Bearman..which for the record is only banter because he's actually a mate of mine...my problem with u is the same as everyone else & the fact ur the biggest C**K since Hitler...apart from that I suppose ur ok lol un-like everyone else on here..if I see you..I wouldn't smash ya face in...but I'd be the first in the cue to pay to see it happen!!

Brilliant dance%20(2).gif

Last night's details:

Wednesday 9 March

Premier Division

2 0 Aylesbury United v Holmer Green

http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/

2 0 Hadley v St Margaretsbury

Division One

1 0 Bedford Town Reserves v Crawley Green

Reserve Division One

A AFC Dunstable Reserves v Hadley Reserves (referee injury)

Middlesex County FA Senior Youth Cup Final

0 1 Ashford Town (Middlesex) v Harefield United (aet)

From another's Forum, many congratulations to Harefield United's Under 18's last night:

Ashford Town (Middx) 0 Harefield 1 (aet) MSYC Final

Admission £5

Programme £2 full colour 24 pages great effort

Steak Pie £1.80, cheeseburger £2.80 coffee £1

Attendance 100 (hc) including the useless ref from last Saturdays Ashford match

A game long on effort but short on shots (were they Arsenal in disguise) saw extra time loom with Harefield a man short due to 2 yellows. Extra time saw a smart save from both keepers but just when penalties reared their head Harefield scored a winner that perhaps the Ashford keeper could have done better with though to be charitable I'm sure he saw it late.

Thought I would be stuck in the shortened car park for a bit as the car struggled to start but I got going eventually. New battery needed soon I think

ur the biggest C**K since Hitler...

Mr Angry - Don't you think that is a bit over the top