Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 12 March

one day someone has to turn Cranfield's on the pitch fortunes around

Craig Connell threatened to do it for a while didn't he but, as you say, sooner or later Cranfield United will fulfil their potential

Hopefully ref and hopefully your boy will sort his injury out and return to playing soon my best wishes go out to him. regarding cranfield i knew when i left padbury the job was a very big one (and to be honest i wouldnt of left for anybody else ) and told the commitee and myself that after 3 seasons we wil see how we are doing there are some great people within the club who are very commited like any club at our level but these people need rewarding for all their hard work over the years. See you next season

Rhodes, surprised you've not commented on 'Your game of the day?'

Ref Off Ref - Were you and your boy both at the game with Risborough Rangers on Saturday

Ref Off Ref - Were you and your boy both at the game with Risborough Rangers on Saturday

Ref Off Ref - It's strange that you have posted on virtually every thread except for the one I have asked you this question and will you both be at Mursley United this afternoon out of interest