Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fixtures & Results - Saturday 12 March

St Margarets 2 - 2 Royston We'll get on talking about weak refs later!

Good result for St Mags.....poor poor ref.....at one point the ball when out for what looked like a goal kick.....the ref looked at his linesman for a decision,,,linesman flagged for a goalkick only for the ref to give a corner............these officials looked far to old to be im charge of this kind of game...at times having trouble keeping up with play!

Im sure im not alone in my thinking and if anyone from Royston is on here i sure they would agree.

How did the new signing from Wodson Park play - Anthony Anstead? I fancy he would have given McGrandles and Cain a good physical battle.

St Margarets 2 - 2 Royston We'll get on talking about weak refs later!

Good result for St Mags.....poor poor ref.....at one point the ball when out for what looked like a goal kick.....the ref looked at his linesman for a decision,,,linesman flagged for a goalkick only for the ref to give a corner............these officials looked far to old to be im charge of this kind of game...at times having trouble keeping up with play!

Im sure im not alone in my thinking and if anyone from Royston is on here i sure they would agree.

How did the new signing from Wodson Park play - Anthony Anstead? I fancy he would have given McGrandles and Cain a good physical battle.

He put himself about........very vocal and was good at trying to push on his team...............think he is still getting used the pace of this division.

Division Two

2 1 Totternhoe v Aston Clinton

A brief report on this one from another's Forum:

SSMFL DIVI TWO

TOTTENHOE FC 2 ASTON CLINTON 1

GATE 33

Very good game end to end Aston Former Leciester City,Bradford City player Junior Lewis playing his second game after makeing his debut at Winslow on Tuesday. Tottenhoe lead 1-0 at Half-Time, Aston much the better side in the second half and should have killed the game off when they made it 1-1. Tottenhoe got the winner in the 91st minute

Hillingdon Borough 0 Hadley 1.

LATO - I see that you stayed local again

Yawn

Flesh on the bones from yesterday afternoon:

Premier Division

2 2 Aylesbury United v Hertford Town

http://www.aylesburyunitedfc.co.uk/

4 1 Biggleswade United v Kentish Town

1 0 Chalfont St Peter v Tring Athletic

http://www.tafc.co.uk/report.php?fixture_id=1507

1 0 Colney Heath v Hatfield Town

2 1 Dunstable Town v Kingsbury London Tigers

http://www.dunstable...org.uk/live.php

0 0 Harefield United v Haringey Borough

0 1 Hillingdon Borough v Hadley

0 0 Holmer Green v Oxhey Jets

http://www.oxheyjets.com/

1 1 Langford v Hanwell Town

2 2 St Margaretsbury v Royston Town

0 1 Stotfold v Broxbourne Borough

http://www.stotfoldfc.co.uk/results.php?id=&mr=mr120311&scr=2&pg=results.php#mrpa

Division One

2 2 Bedford v Hoddesdon Town

5 1 Berkhamsted v Kings Langley

http://thecomrades.wordpress.com/

1 1 Buckingham Athletic v Bedford Town Reserves

3 3 Cranfield United v Ampthill Town

1 0 Crawley Green v Wodson Park

6 1 Harpenden Town v Welwyn Garden City

1 2 London Colney v AFC Dunstable

4 1 London Lions v New Bradwell St Peter

0 2 Stony Stratford Town v Amersham Town

3 0 Sun Postal Sports v Cockfosters

Division Two

2 1 Bletchley Town v Winslow United

2 7 Brache Sparta Community v Tring Corinthians

1 0 Kent Athletic v Mursley United

1 0 Padbury United v Risborough Rangers

2 0 Pitstone & Ivinghoe v Old Bradwell United

1 1 The 61 FC v Caddington

2 1 Totternhoe v Aston Clinton

Reserve Division One

3 1 Ampthill Town Reserves v Holmer Green Reserves

0 3 Cockfosters Reserves v Crawley Green Reserves

0 2 Hoddesdon Town Reserves v Hadley Reserves

0 1 Kings Langley Reserves v Langford Reserves

4 2 Oxhey Jets Reserves v Hatfield Town Reserves

1 2 Royston Town Reserves v St Margaretsbury Reserves

4 0 Wodson Park Reserves v AFC Dunstable Reserves

Reserve Division Two

5 0 London Lions Reserves v Totternhoe Reserves

2 1 New Bradwell St Peter Reserves v Stony Stratford Town Reserves

2 1 Old Bradwell United Reserves v Sun Postal Sports Reserves

3 1 Risborough Rangers Reserves v Kent Athletic Reserves

0 4 Tring Corinthians Reserves v The 61 FC Reserves

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/tringcorinthiansfc/club_news.pl?news=501901

P Welwyn Garden City Reserves v Bletchley Town Reserves

Berks & Bucks FA Junior Cup Semi Final

2 7 Ardington & Lockinge Seniors v Buckingham Athletic Reserves

LATO - How did former Tokyngton Manor players Melford Simpson and Jesse Reynolds play for Hadley

Good win for Corries. Apparently the facilities at Brache were atrocious and made our ground seem like the Bernabeu Stadium.... no working showers, nowhere to get cups of tea, etc...

lol there place must of been bad if it made your ground look good . keep on winning hope you boys can pick up some silver wear after the way they partyed after beating us

Good win for Corries. Apparently the facilities at Brache were atrocious and made our ground seem like the Bernabeu Stadium.... no working showers, nowhere to get cups of tea, etc...

lol there place must of been bad if it made your ground look good . keep on winning hope you boys can pick up some silver wear after the way they partyed after beating us

Well its always good to get a win in such salubrious surroundings as the Springfield Playing Fields mate. wink.gif

LATO - How did former Tokyngton Manor players Melford Simpson and Jesse Reynolds play for Hadley

Got picked by the manager then put their boots and kit on and went out on the pitch.

Premier Division

0 0 Harefield United v Haringey Borough

A report from on Saturday:

http://www.haringeyb...37241&conf==

Edited by NeutralFan

Special one, character is bottle and desire is hard work. But still well done coming back from 3-0 is tremendous! Shame that is the height of your achievement though. Getting draws against ampthill. Personally I think your management skills are wasted at cranfield as it seems to be one of the Milton Keynes teams that consistently struggle to stay in div 1. Maybe you can turn this round but it's a big ask. No disrespect meant just a blunt but honest opinion. Just an opinion

Yes they have struggled for many years and the draw against them is not the height of my achievment matey far from it 12 draws so far this season have meant our league position is not as good as it could have been as for it being a big ask yes your right there but i live 300 yards from the ground and the club is perfectly situated in terms of distance and the league its in for me personally it will not allways struggle many clubs go through quiet times before a bit of success and hopefully in the next few years i can help the club do that. Succes for us at the moment has been achieved off the pitch with the new commitee in place and finances looking better the ground being improved and more being done in the close season Success on the pitch for us next season would be a mid table finish and i think we we can acheive it.A lot of my time has been taken up this season with things off the pitch and our results have suffered next season will be more about the football and building a squad (of which im already in the process) who can give the good people at the club some thing to enjoy

Premier Division

2 2 St Margaretsbury v Royston Town

It sounds like Paul Attfield was very unhappy with this result on Saturday:

http://www.royston-crow.co.uk/sport/football/attfield_unhappy_with_draw_1_828960