Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Meakin leaves Hillingdon for Northwood

steve hawkins is there as boss

SORRY DAVE BUT IT WILL BE JESSIE SMITH : ex Harefield Utd coach

Looking around as we speak for players..

Dave looks like your right Steve as manager , Jessie as coach....

and a couple of out of favour Harefield players released tonight.

its like a a double act with you 2 retards!!! ......The phone is always on....if not leave a message and i will ring you back!! .....and if you want to chat with "Pete" and know where he drinks then may I suggest you go the pub for a "chat"......Now move on you pair of numpties!! :applaus:

For the love of God!!!.....I am not going to tell you my name on a forum....grow up man...but if you are so interested please call me on 07598214965 where i will be delighted to tell you in person!!!

Who the feck is Pete ?

What I do know is that Wooden Spoon has got the right ar$e ache that Footy Star has stolen the crown of Fans Focus Most Bitter Numpty !

PETE WHARTON AKA FOOTY STAR, THE RECENTLY SACKED HAREFIELD ASSISTANT MANAGER

A RATHER BITTER AND EXTREMELY THICK INDIVIDUAL

yes pete i rang that number hope to have a chat heard you drink in the red lion in bushey where u talk more crap

ive tried to call you several times on that number now pete and suprise suprise it doesnt work

yes pete i rang that number hope to have a chat on how bad you done as a manager i been told you talk more crap in the red lion in bushey

its like a a double act with you 2 retards!!! ......The phone is always on....if not leave a message and i will ring you back!! .....and if you want to chat with "Pete" and know where he drinks then may I suggest you go the pub for a "chat"......Now move on you pair of numpties!! :applaus:

For the love of God!!!.....I am not going to tell you my name on a forum....grow up man...but if you are so interested please call me on 07598214965 where i will be delighted to tell you in person!!!

Who the feck is Pete ?

What I do know is that Wooden Spoon has got the right ar$e ache that Footy Star has stolen the crown of Fans Focus Most Bitter Numpty !

yes pete i rang that number hope to have a chat heard you drink in the red lion in bushey where u talk more crap

ive tried to call you several times on that number now pete and suprise suprise it doesnt work

yes pete i rang that number hope to have a chat on how bad you done as a manager i been told you talk more crap in the red lion in bushey

well if we was a double act if we be alot better than you with graham goode i may well take you up about going to your pub than you could tell me when you played for kingsbury town cos i never heard of you down there

Who the feck is Pete ?

well if we was a double act if we be alot better than you with graham goode i may well take you up about going to your pub than you could tell me when you played for kingsbury town cos i never heard of you down there

come on peter it been 2 days you not got back to me your bull----- run out now