Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Meakin leaves Hillingdon for Northwood

What now for Hillingdon??:350:

Was he still in charge last night as they had a decent result away to Royston?

they might take you pete if you tell them you played for kingsbury town and your great record as a manager at bedmond and bushey rangers well it old news his been telling people for the last 2 weeks that he got the job bit like your time at harefield

dave....are you retarded??

a) I haven`t got the foggiest who pete is but he must have made an impact on you to get you so clearly irate!! Did he spurn your gay advances?

B) if everyone knew like you spewed.... why was Steve Hale only sacked yesterday and the club have not announced his successors name publicly yet?? i was only told at last nights game by a Jets supporter and no one else seemed to have your wonderful knowledge!! http://www.northwoodfc.com/news.html#man

c) You are obviously upset about my Harefield post so i promise not to mention the soon to be relegated shambles again so you dont have a hisy girly fit again.:409:

they might take you pete if you tell them you played for kingsbury town and your great record as a manager at bedmond and bushey rangers well it old news his been telling people for the last 2 weeks that he got the job bit like your time at harefield

a) I haven`t got the foggiest who pete is but he must have made an impact on you to get you so clearly irate!! Did he spurn your gay advances?

B) if everyone knew like you spewed.... why was Steve Hale only sacked yesterday and the club have not announced his successors name publicly yet?? i was only told at last nights game by a Jets supporter and no one else seemed to have your wonderful knowledge!! http://www.northwood...m/news.html#man

c) You are obviously upset about my Harefield post so i promise not to mention the soon to be relegated shambles again so you dont have a hisy girly fit again.:409:

FUNNY YOU WERE AT THE OXHEY GAME LAST NIGHT PETE BUT WERE AT HOME ON YOUR COMPUTER POSTING THIS NEWS AT 9.24???? STRANGE THAT....

MORE LIKE GRAHAM PHONED YOU LAST NIGHT TO TELL YOU

B) if everyone knew like you spewed.... why was Steve Hale only sacked yesterday and the club have not announced his successors name publicly yet?? i was only told at last nights game by a Jets supporter and no one else seemed to have your wonderful knowledge!! http://www.northwood...m/news.html#man

FUNNY YOU WERE AT THE OXHEY GAME LAST NIGHT PETE BUT WERE AT HOME ON YOUR COMPUTER POSTING THIS NEWS AT 9.24???? STRANGE THAT....

yes you mug pete get out of that one

Who the feck is Pete ?

What I do know is that Wooden Spoon has got the right ar$e ache that Footy Star has stolen the crown of Fans Focus Most Bitter Numpty !

Who the feck is Pete ?

What I do know is that Wooden Spoon has got the right ar$e ache that Footy Star has stolen the crown of Fans Focus Most Bitter Numpty !

PETE WHARTON AKA FOOTY STAR, THE RECENTLY SACKED HAREFIELD ASSISTANT MANAGER

A RATHER BITTER AND EXTREMELY THICK INDIVIDUAL

have you heard of iphone? ....u feckless fool!! :stupid:

yes you mug pete get out of that one

For the love of God!!!.....I am not going to tell you my name on a forum....grow up man...but if you are so interested please call me on 07598214965 where i will be delighted to tell you in person!!!

Who the feck is Pete ?

So then, who is taking over the reins from Gary Meakin ? Looking at Northwood in the league table, he could find himself back in the SSML next season.

It's crazy syd. What do they expect the new guy to do with 8or so games left? These clubs need to take a reality check. Also, am I right in saying they will only be able to put 1 seven day approach in? So Gary will be working with the same players anyway if that is the case! ssml it is then!

For the love of God!!!.....I am not going to tell you my name on a forum....grow up man...but if you are so interested please call me on 07598214965 where i will be delighted to tell you in person!!!

Who the feck is Pete ?

ive tried to call you several times on that number now pete and suprise suprise it doesnt work

Who the feck is Pete ?

yes pete i rang that number hope to have a chat heard you drink in the red lion in bushey where u talk more crap

ive tried to call you several times on that number now pete and suprise suprise it doesnt work

Who the feck is Pete ?

yes pete i rang that number hope to have a chat heard you drink in the red lion in bushey where u talk more crap

yes pete i rang that number hope to have a chat on how bad you done as a manager i been told you talk more crap in the red lion in bushey