Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hertford Goalkeeper!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see from todays 0 - 0 draw that sam lacey ex hatfield town goal keeper started in goal for hertford today

people must have something to say about him pushing robbo out of the side a week from signing for the club.

robbo must be looking to move on now or will he be happy to sit on the bench anyone know???????????

I see from todays 0 - 0 draw that sam lacey ex hatfield town goal keeper started in goal for hertford today

people must have something to say about him pushing robbo out of the side a week from signing for the club.

robbo must be looking to move on now or will he be happy to sit on the bench anyone know???????????

Yeah, Robbo will haha

More to the point - Where's he gonna drink afterwards ? Lacey that is .

Edited by robin hood

Robbo must be kicking himself now, leaving Royston and that nice £150 a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbo must be kicking himself now, leaving Royston and that nice £150 a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is i local hero around them parts, im sure he wont struggle getting back in the side despite how the other keeper got on!!!!

from what i know Robbo has been struggling for a few weeks with a injury that forced him off a couple of weeks ago against Hatfield. Sam was signed as cover and has come in and by the sounds of it done well. Im sure Robbo will be pleased that he doesnt have to rush himself back or play whilst not fit. There is nothing more to it than that im afraid!

from what i know Robbo has been struggling for a few weeks with a injury that forced him off a couple of weeks ago against Hatfield. Sam was signed as cover and has come in and by the sounds of it done well. Im sure Robbo will be pleased that he doesnt have to rush himself back or play whilst not fit. There is nothing more to it than that im afraid!

so when robbo is fit he will be straight back in side you think tom cat???????

They have a game tomorrow away at Kentish Town - wonder who plays in goal??

They have a game tomorrow away at Kentish Town - wonder who plays in goal??

FACTS............Robbo is struggling with a bad back injury and is also going through a pretty tough time off the field and although im not going to disclose his private life on the forum it has obviously taken its toll on him and his form this season. Last season he was fantastic for HTFC and no doubt he will be again. Form is temporary Class is permanent.

Playing in a team that has had nothing to play for cant be easy at the best of times !!!

another clean sheet i see for lacey but little bit of inside information tells me that robbo me old mate will be in goal during the week against his home town of stoltfold mark my words.............

thats what 3 clean sheets gets ya i know lacey is [censored] and a handpump but does he deserve that..........

another clean sheet i see for lacey but little bit of inside information tells me that robbo me old mate will be in goal during the week against his home town of stoltfold mark my words.............

thats what 3 clean sheets gets ya i know lacey is [censored] and a handpump but does he deserve that..........

well it is impossible for the new keeper to do anymore surely! obvoiusly they have their reasons for putting robbo back in if that statement you claim is true.

As for calling him a 'handpump' i assume you know him then.

Still i hear harpenden rovers are looking for players that are preferably over 14 stone with a severe drinking problem, do you know anyone???

This has got to be one of the most pointless discussions ever. Imagine if we had a thread discussing the selection policies of all teams and players in the SSSML coffee%20(2).gif

*** BREAKING NEWS *** MANAGER DROPS PLAYER FOR ANOTHER PLAYER

Edited by NeutralFan

This has got to be one of the most pointless discussions ever. Imagine if we had a thread discussing the selection policies of all teams and players in the SSSML coffee%20(2).gif

*** BREAKING NEWS *** MANAGER DROPS PLAYER FOR ANOTHER PLAYER

I think one for St. Mags might be quite interesting to be fair.

"what the f*ck is that NF bloke doing on the pitch?"

"god knows - he should have retired long ago.."

etc, etc,.....smilewinkgrin.gif

That decision has just been made by my left calf muscle which decided it had enough for this season about 60 mins into the game on Sat!

well it is impossible for the new keeper to do anymore surely! obvoiusly they have their reasons for putting robbo back in if that statement you claim is true.

As for calling him a 'handpump' i assume you know him then.

Still i hear harpenden rovers are looking for players that are preferably over 14 stone with a severe drinking problem, do you know anyone???

yeah know a few people that would fit the bill. maybe i could send my cv over there

and yes i do know u lacey................... you sent your cv to about 15 clubs b4 hertford felt sorry for u and took you over there to give robbo (best south midlands keeper) a decent warm and maybe play in goal in a few games he didnt fancy

and as for it being true unless the gaffer has a massive change of heart then mr lacey will be on the bench for the stotfold game robbos home town............

only fair he plays against his home town who wants to worry about a hatfield drunk who enjoys throwing a few goals in been lucky with a few clean sheets

i hear hatfield town are looking for grasses!!!!!!!!!!!! you know anyone?????