Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good Friday Matches

Difficult with the heat but that was as poor as we've played in several months. We created very little and just didn't seem to be able to create anything.

Most of the time we just banged it forward and their number 5 won everything in the air. Defensively we looked solid but switched off for their goal.

A poor game that neither side deserved to win to be honest.

Still have a great chance of making the play offs but missed an opportunity today to really cement a place in the top 5

Difficult with the heat but that was as poor as we've played in several months. We created very little and just didn't seem to be able to create anything.

Most of the time we just banged it forward and their number 5 won everything in the air. Defensively we looked solid but switched off for their goal.

A poor game that neither side deserved to win to be honest.

Still have a great chance of making the play offs but missed an opportunity today to really cement a place in the top 5

It was incredibly hot today for most of the game - it was hot enough just taking photos in the sun let alone running around! BUT - it was the same for both sides and I think they coped with it better.

I agree totally with your summing up Dave and I would add that their number 2 had Alex Rhodes in his pocket the entire game. Very pacey right back - I think they must have done their homework!

Anyone know who scored their goal? All I know is that he was a sub who scored with virtually his 1st touch

Bring on Monday!!

Paul

Think it was Sonny Ayres who scored for them.