Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Spartacus7868 - All I'm saying is that Spratleys Meadow is easily accessible by both rail and road which you claimed it wasn't. You also said that Amersham Town were not a hospitable Club which I disagree with, whenever I've visited them in the past, with both Kentish Town and Tokyngton Manor, we were treated like Lords by the likes of Michael Gahagan and Steve Cogdell

Rhodes does put the hours in scrubbing toilets and trying to make a few bob selling second hand toilet paper so guess that gives him the right to talk sh1t all the time haha

This surely is only put on here for comedy genius. Could not believe what I was reading.

Amersham are a very poor side and the league position shows it.

Noticed a bit on Berko too. Stats for you:

Berko: P40 W34 GD +86 Pts 107

Amersham: P40 W6 GD -60 Pts 22

Last time I checked I think Berko were the better side?

• 2 weeks later...

Grandad - That's a good point and also only Padbury United will be promoted from Division 2 so I'm sure Amersham Town will be as safe as houses

Bedford Town Reserves have also folded since the creation of this article. Do you all think both Amersham and Stony Stratford will be repreived?

To give some background information, Mr Gray is Amersham Town top scorer Ben Gray's father, and I hear he has become assistant to Chris Martin since Chris Miller's departure, not the other way around.

I doubt Gray would leave as his son doesn't have the ability or temperament to play at a higher level. Finishing top scorer in a that can't shoot isn't exactly a hard task?

Gray was brought in as Martin's friend... in fact Ben Gray quit the club only weeks before Millers departure, citing a lack of opportunities up top, only to come crawling back weeks later when he realised nobody else wanted him.