Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

HARPENDEN TOWN

i was involved in the first team a few years back.........

Yes, you were involved at Rothamsted Park with Paul Tompkins weren't you

A pretty pointless post as you knew that already...............seems like a lot has changed over there.

Monkeys i worry about you.................its Friday and you should be on the pi55.............unlike us old uns!!

Monkeys??? are there 2 of me?

BUFC.......i thought i was an old un?? ...........does seem like a friday thou so we will give him that...hahahaha

Don't let him off so lightly just because he's a part-timer these days, lazy duffer.

i was involved in the first team a few years back.........

Yes, you were involved at Rothamsted Park with Paul Tompkins weren't you

A pretty pointless post as you knew that already...............seems like a lot has changed over there.

Monkeys i worry about you.................its Friday and you should be on the pi55.............unlike us old uns!!

Monkeys??? are there 2 of me?

BUFC.......i thought i was an old un?? ...........does seem like a friday thou so we will give him that...hahahaha

Don't let him off so lightly just because he's a part-timer these days, lazy duffer.

I cant believe he thinks im young and should be out on the beer!

Well like I said I didn't know that for sure, you seemed to follow Paul around like a lost puppy for sometime didn't you until going your separate ways when he severed ties with Aston Clinton

Well like I said I didn't know that for sure, you seemed to follow Paul around like a lost puppy for sometime didn't you until going your separate ways when he severed ties with Aston Clinton

I dont really remember it like that but you know best being the all knowing Rhodes......yes i followed him around like a little boy lost. hahahahahaha

Yet again just showing you know nothing Mr rhodes....think you should check your facts. Plus I'll be suprised if mm8 bites to your childish posts.

I dont really remember it like that but you know best being the all knowing Rhodes......yes i followed him around like a little boy lost. hahahahahaha

Monkeymonkey8 - I got the impression that you didn't like living in Paul's shadow, you come across as the sort of bloke who doesn't like playing second fiddle

I dont really remember it like that

You could have fooled me, you've always lived in Paul's shadow haven't you and I don't think you particularly liked to do so

I dont really remember it like that

You could have fooled me, you've always lived in Paul's shadow haven't you and I don't think you particularly liked to do so

Your too good for me Rhodes.....tip my hat to you................ive found out things today that i never knew about myself!

Might text Paul and get him to have a read.......he will love it! hahahahaha

Monkeymonkey8 - So how come you didn't follow Paul to Codicote then after you both left Aston Clinton, had you stayed loyal you may have been with him now at Berkhamsted pulling up trees

Monkeymonkey8 - So how come you didn't follow Paul to Codicote then after you both left Aston Clinton, had you stayed loyal you may have been with him now at Berkhamsted pulling up trees

Just goes to show what you know rhodes...nothing. pt has not pulled up any trees at berkhamstead you fool. That's not to say he has done a bad job. He is a tough league with a small squad. But if you check your history then you will find mm8 was with a team that won a trophy in the ssml last season.....

Rhodes - would love to go into detail with you but thats what you want isnt it.........information as your not "in the loop" hahahahaha

Just goes to show what you know rhodes...nothing. pt has not pulled up any trees at berkhamstead you fool. That's not to say he has done a bad job. He is a tough league with a small squad. But if you check your history then you will find mm8 was with a team that won a trophy in the ssml last season.....

What no smart reply rhodes? Is that because you have no idea what job and team mm8 was with last season and have no idea what trophy he played a big part in winning? Sad when you really think you know everything when its clear you know nothing....never mind.

What no smart reply rhodes? Is that because you have no idea what job and team mm8 was with last season and have no idea what trophy he played a big part in winning? Sad when you really think you know everything when its clear you know nothing....never mind.

Would be nice to get back to the topic which was Harpenden................if Trig ever comes back on!

What no smart reply rhodes?

Er well no, because my posts aren't being put up

Would be nice to get back to the topic which was Harpenden................if Trig ever comes back on!

sorry guys been away. did anyone watch harps on sat. still missing chances on goal.ref had a shocker second half. but finished seventh so best place for over six years. why does everyone hate rhodes am i missing out on something.