Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town to change Name?

Ridiculed Hypocrites Over Disaster Engulfing Southill ?

Sorry Loose... :smilewinkgrin:

Ooo - look at what you did there lol.

Really Hideeous Old Doog End Sniffing (again) FC

Sorry DiK waytogo.gif

Randy Horace Offers Dollybirds Extra Sex FC

Doog is King - It's a shame there is no 'P' in my name either

Ooo - look at what you did there lol

Loosely - Would you describe it as a 'disaster' or is that too strong a word

Ooo - look at what you did there lol

Loosely - Would you describe it as a 'disaster' or is that too strong a word

I wouldn't describe you as a "disaster" Rhodes, no. There has to be some element of success in the first place about you.

Loosely - Have you been invited to attend the Britannia Cup Final tomorrow out of interest between Leighton United and Shefford Town & Campton

Loosely - Have you been invited to attend the Britannia Cup Final tomorrow out of interest between Leighton United and Shefford Town & Campton

Oddly enough Rhodesly I've been invited to partake of the prawn sandwiches at a promotion party elsewhere, much higher up the leagues. Being the team tart that I am and an investor I couldn't turn them down. Telling you where would be something else entirely.

I hope you enjoy your day with your lap tray of crisps and pop if you decide to stay in as usual.

Loosely - For your information I'm attending the Ryman League Division 1 North Playoff Final tomorrow

Good of the vampire elders to let you out for the day Rhodesly. Don't forget your sunscreen.

Telling you where would be something else entirely.

Well it doesn't take a lot of working out, how about your old stomping ground Tonbridge Angels and their Play Off Final against Lowestoft Town, say hello to Jane for me if you see her

Well it doesn't take a lot of working out, how about your old stomping ground Tonbridge Angels and their Play Off Final against Lowestoft Town, say hello to Jane for me if you see her

He never said it was non-league.

Crikey Rhodes, that's amazing. You took some clues and then totally ignored them in favour of an old remembered factoid that I lived in Tonbridge at one time and made 2 + 2 = 5. No cigar for you!

Quite right Horace, I never said Non-League. A promotion party, implying that there was no "if" about it. How many could there be?

So Rhodesly, hope you actually made it to your game for a change. Beginning to worry that you might have some form of agoraphobia.

much higher up the leagues

Loosely - I'm sure the above said 'higher up the Pyramid' when you originally posted it so naturally I assumed it was a non league game you were attending today

Loosely - I'm sure the above said 'higher up the Pyramid' when you originally posted it so naturally I assumed it was a non league game you were attending today

Obviously you were wrong then. If I'd edited it then it would show that I'd edited it wouldn't it?

Don't worry your little head about it.

A little bird tells me that you did actually make it outdoors today, hope the fresh air did you good?

Loosely - I told you I was going to Wingate & Finchley v Brentwood Town today and what a game it was too, I see that Tonbridge Angels did the business which you must be over the moon about

Loosely - I told you I was going to Wingate & Finchley v Brentwood Town today and what a game it was too, I see that Tonbridge Angels did the business which you must be over the moon about

Rhodesly - you often say that you will be attending this or that fixture but rarely do. I'm pleased you got out from under the skirts of your dear old ma on this occasion.

Yes, my best friend from school phoned me frequently last night to tell me. I was very happy for him each time. Drink, large amounts of drink seems to affect his short term memory.

Your "natural assumptions" continue to get you into deep water over your head!

Yes, my best friend from school phoned me frequently last night to tell me

I expect Bitch was in a euphoric mood too yesterday, what do you think!

Yes, my best friend from school phoned me frequently last night to tell me

I expect Bitch was in a euphoric mood too yesterday, what do you think!

You haven't spoken to her yourself?