Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kentish Town to change Name?

I expect Bitch was in a euphoric mood too yesterday, what do you think!

I think after her 'gravy train' kicked the bucket she stopped going to games. Horace will know.............

GM certainly suited her.....never met anything as Genetically Modified as her.

Edited by BUFC

You haven't spoken to her yourself?

No I can't say that I have, why would I

You haven't spoken to her yourself?

No I can't say that I have, why would I

Why wouldn't you?

We just have occasional contact on Facebook that's all, anyway when we do you should know about it as your ears would be white hot

Jane trusts you as far as she could throw you so why don't I believe you?

Jane trusts you as far as she could throw you so why don't I believe you?

Loosely - That's not the impression I have, she has confided in me on a number of occasions

Can't help the impressions you have can I?

Loosely - Well she told me how she fell out with Sally after they had been joined at the hip for a long period of time, that's just a starter for ten

going back to football (sure this forum was about that anyway)

I think 90%+ of the public in Kentish Town won't even know they've got a football club to support which shows how much of a difficult time clubs in the London area have attracting people through the gate, being close to so many other teams.

If KTFC do change names it may attract a few more people which will help the club out hopefully.

Are they gone from the Copthall now? I'm not a great fan of grounds with running tracks (I know Enfield Town are moving to QE Stadium this year but that'll be with only six lanes and stands behind goals) but the main stand at copthall gives you a great view of the game so I for one will miss it.

Loosely - Well she told me how she fell out with Sally after they had been joined at the hip for a long period of time, that's just a starter for ten

It's amazing how extensive your fantasies are Rhodes don't you think?

Wisezola - It sounds like Kentish Town have got out of jail doesn't it

I see that there was an interesting article in the Evening Standard last week about Saracens proposed move to the Copthall Stadium:

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23946806-rebel-tory-brian-coleman-wants-to-block-saracens-move-plan.do