Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harpenden Town v London Colney

I have been informed by a reliable source that Ryan Thompson, along with his coaching staff, have been appointed at London Colney.

I've also heard that many of the Colney players are dismayed by the appointment of Thompson due to various personal issues - in particular, Colney's star striker, "Bullet", is unhappy and could well leave.

Thompson, a man with his own ideas and principles, is said to be taking many of his better Harpenden players with him and this has also caused friction in the camp.

- Will Thompson last past Christmas?

- Could the combination of Colney and ex Harpenden players lead to a fruitful season?

- Who is likely to stay at Colney? Who is likely to arrive from Harpenden?

Meanwhile, the Harpenden board have appointed a Mr Bob Fowler as manager, who is said to have brought many of his previous Harpenden Rovers team with him. Harpenden could be a very different outfit next season due to the influx and exodus of players - a revolving door seems to have become the norm over in Harpenden.

- Will Fowler last past Christmas?

- Who will stay from the previous Harpenden team?

As an ex player of Harpenden from many moons (years) ago, I will be watching in interest as the events unfold. I suggest that the Harpenden v London Colney game could well be a date to add to the diary!

I have been informed by a reliable source that Ryan Thompson, along with his coaching staff, have been appointed at London Colney.

I've also heard that many of the Colney players are dismayed by the appointment of Thompson due to various personal issues - in particular, Colney's star striker, "Bullet", is unhappy and could well leave.

Thompson, a man with his own ideas and principles, is said to be taking many of his better Harpenden players with him and this has also caused friction in the camp.

- Could the combination of Colney and ex Harpenden players lead to a fruitful season?

Meanwhile, the Harpenden board have appointed a Mr Bob Fowler as manager, who is said to have brought many of his previous Harpenden Rovers team with him. Harpenden could be a very different outfit next season due to the influx and exodus of players - a revolving door seems to have become the norm over in Harpenden.

As an ex player of Harpenden from many moons (years) ago, I will be watching in interest as the events unfold. I suggest that the Harpenden v London Colney game could well be a date to add to the diary!

Seems like a bit of a murder mystery game with all the whos and whats hahahaha

Didnt think this would come as much of a surprise to anyone as Thompson took most of his players from Park Street to Harpenden didnt he?

Anyone know Bullets real name?

Edited by monkeymonkey8

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I saw on here he was appointed early June?

Looking at another thread where it shows their squad it doesnt look like the players are dismayed that much as they are still playing for them. Anyway fair play to him, Park Street to Harpenden then Colney, he's heading in the right direction.

When is the Harpenden game as that will be one not to miss!