Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Billericay Town vs Leatherhead Photos

Well I was at the Test Match today so I await a report. Meanwhile I see that we went one down but equalized before half time and then went on to win 2-1. I was surprised to see that H was a second half substitute, when I expected him to be the first name on the team sheet. I am sure all will be revealed soon.

Edited by Onthesidelines

"Bad form from the Ryman League to schedule the Town at home on the same day and pretty poor that no-one posted a brief match report last evening - still in the bar eh ????? "

That is a wind-up, isn't it?

As for the game, I thought we done well considering the continued disruption to the side. Junior Luke showed the sort of form he produced ln last years pre-season and Rob Swaine was a class above. Two quality goals as well. Onwards to Harrow to break that hoodoo.

Nice enjoyable start to the season. Agree with the comments re Junior & Sweyne but would also add that Sweynes captaincy was also impressive. Very vocal and very involved.

Patten also impressed me playing at full back. Drew some heckles from the crowd for a couple of wayward forward balls in the 2nd half, but overall I Thought he looked very safe and comfortable on the ball and usually finished off with a creative pass.

Still lacking a little something in front of goal, but early days yet.