Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bowers & Pitsea FC

I would like to settle all the gossip and rumour mungering going around at present by people who dont really know what is going on.

After the Basildon game which we lost 5-2, the Manager Colin Cook resigned as Manager of the first team and asked the Chairman if he would let Jamie Warren take over the job as he did not feel he could carry on. Jamie Warren did not particularly want to do this but Colion asked that he did so he told Barry Hubbard the chairman he would do it.

Thats it, how it happened, so please can we all move on now and stop this petty bitching. We are supposed to be men who love our football but we are acting like women , bitching about he did this and he said that and I wanted this but he got it instead, lets just all get on with each other and respect the things that we all do whilst we still can.

:thumbup:.

It was good to see Colin at the Len Salmon on Saturday watching the ressies, that would indicate no hard feelings towards the club.

Edited by Hookey

you lie, I DONT NO WHO YOU ARE BUT MATE YOU ARE THE BIGGest PRICK EVER. colin gave the board a choice, colin stays or jamie stays but not both, when the board didnt not give an answer then colin left as he felt he had no backing from the board. i no that for a fact, dont go around starting [censored] you muppit

you lie, I DONT NO WHO YOU ARE BUT MATE YOU ARE THE BIGGest PRICK EVER. colin gave the board a choice, colin stays or jamie stays but not both, when the board didnt not give an answer then colin left as he felt he had no backing from the board. i no that for a fact, dont go around starting [censored] you muppit

Who was that in reply to Big Mac?

you dont do Colin any favours with your total claptrap........