Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Pages

If we beat Yeovil then its on the road again.

I know its a big "if" and would like to say well done to the Yeovil lads for the weekends result because it couldn't of been easy but if we are able to beat them on tuesday night then we have been drawn away again in the next round.<p>Margate or Braintree Town v Scarborough or Morecambe

Northwich Victoria or Telford United v Yeovil Town or Canvey Island

Stevenage Borough v Stalybridge Celtic

Burton Albion v Chester City<p>

Ties to be played Saturday 16th March. <p>

Would like to say good luck to the yellow army for Tuesday if its played im a bit gutted i cant go due to work commitments like most of us have. But for them fans that do go to the game make sure you sing your hearts out to try and make up for the rest of us.<p>Go on you Yellow Army

Yes, it is a BIG if, and Yes well done Yeovil - However I am queitly confident that on a crappy night under the lights the lads can pull it off. Would prefer Northwich than Telford even though haven't got a clue where it is !!!!<p>Not so confident about me making it there on time though. I'll be leaving Sunny South Essex at 4.30pm and steaming down to Yeovil - fingers crossed no traffic hold ups. <p>YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWSSSS

Blue Light......no thanks PC, Monky Magic's lending me his cloud