Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FA Cup

Stag Whippet

True Villan - the segregation was put in place after the refs report to the FA about your fans behaviour - please get your facts right.

Oh dear your so wrong. The refs report consisted of one line and mentioned one fan celebrating a goal under the barrier. - please get YOUR facts right.

True Villan - the segregation was put in place after the refs report to the FA about your fans behaviour - please get your facts right.

Oh dear your so wrong. The refs report consisted of one line and mentioned one fan celebrating a goal under the barrier. - please get YOUR facts right.

Strawman - hear hear, i saw the ref's report myself (fact) and you are 100% correct, it mentioned as you stated "supporter celebrating a goal, and entering the field of play"

I as stated previously visited AFC Totton on Tuesday night, i spoke with several of their officials and stated that Saturday's game "was way over the top" i.e. Police presence & segregation

"The segregation was put in place on the complaints received by Berkshire police from an un-named club, these were then forwarded on to our local constabulary for the replay, and then again forwarded onto Hampshire police" (FACT)

Ask any AFC Totton fan that was present at yesterday's game, and they WI​LL tell you the game although policed, it past off with no trouble what so ever, yes the segregation was in place, but the day was spent with both sets of fans enjoying a historic spectacle, yes there was swearing in the chants (both sets of fans) but this was taken in very good humour by all

At the end of the match, both sets of players applauded both sets of fans, with Hanworth Villa walking off to a standing ovation from the AFC Totton players and supporters "NO SOUR GRAPES" as per previous opponents supporters

After our supporters had left in their masses (250+), our players and club officials were allowed to mingle with the opposition fans, players and committee members of AFC Totton, over hearing several conversations, all that could be heard was praise and gratitude for our fans, no sour grapes with any songs sung (in fact one fan that had a song directed at him by our fans during the game, entered our part of the bar chanting "im the ****** in the blue" all took in great humour), no grumbling with any goal celebrations, no problem with the amount of beer drunk by our fans.

All in all a good day experienced by a small club from the CCFL,

I heard today that a fellow CCFL club had put in a report regarding our fans, the report as you can guess wasn't favourable to our club, seems like we as a club have upset people along the way, but hey that's life.

As our logo states " PROUD NO APOLOGIES" i did hear a different version, but i couldn't post it, as it may offend

It was loud, it was hostile and it was great fun. I think the segregation was probably required, you only need one idiot to make it kick off. The bar was closed at 4.15 by request from HV committee and the fans also staight on the coaches, ditto,

I was in the bar after and yes all you say is correct. Players, officials of HV were great.

Thanks Stag,

I know that the two clubs had been speaking all week prior to the game and I think that the measures they put in place help make for a really good day.

Good luck against Bradford.