Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Mass exodus at Hullbridge???

BBB

The only exodus I have seen it is the one away from this forum that is dying of a slow agony.The reason is people like you that pop up with stupid posts like these that drive the half-decent people away to forums where they know your identity and you are therefore accountable for everything you post.There is nothing constructive on here and even the old banter days have gone.Till the web-site masters will decide that enough is enough and that forum users must sign in with their real names I can only predict a bleak future for the non-league.co.uk.If you want to post on an enjoyable,constructive and no anonymous shenigans then visit the Echo Non- League one on Facebook.People get banned there even for the slightest threat and is only football and decent banter.Au revoir BBB.

The only exodus I have seen it is the one away from this forum that is dying of a slow agony.The reason is people like you that pop up with stupid posts like these that drive the half-decent people away to forums where they know your identity and you are therefore accountable for everything you post.There is nothing constructive on here and even the old banter days have gone.Till the web-site masters will decide that enough is enough and that forum users must sign in with their real names I can only predict a bleak future for the non-league.co.uk.If you want to post on an enjoyable,constructive and no anonymous shenigans then visit the Echo Non- League one on Facebook.People get banned there even for the slightest threat and is only football and decent banter.Au revoir BBB.

Oh dear Coachie, I appear to have hit a nerve but you still haven't confirmed/denied the allegations. Are you saying that Ranger hasn't left and that no players walked out of changing room during a recent team talk? And are all the unavailabe players really "injured" or do they just not want to play for Mr cook as he begins to stamp his mark on the team by once again building a "Craig Gillam" FC? Wake up and smell the coffee Enrico before the club you worked so hard to build in the past few years crumbles before your eyes.

No nerve only commiseration for all the crap that you are putting on here.Remember I don't drink coffee and I wished we had another Gilam as he's the ESL third top goalscorer.We are in the highest position we have been in the last 7 seasons at this time of the year with the third best attack.This has been achieved even if we picked up only 2 points from the first four games and with myself unable to do any coaching out there.Colin has worked hard and has been a big help at a time where we needed.These are the facts and the rest is only the result of your fervid imagination.Players come and go like at any other club and you should know better than me being one of them yourself.Nothing will crumble and Hullbridge will keep improving with or without anyone you mentioned,like I have been doing since taking over many moons ago.We lost players to higher clubs in the summer and still we are in the same position or even higher than last year.Once I will have my operation I will assess the overall situation and let you know Coachie plans for the future.Till then have a nice Christmas and don't worry about it.

No nerve only commiseration for all the crap that you are putting on here.Remember I don't drink coffee and I wished we had another Gilam as he's the ESL third top goalscorer.We are in the highest position we have been in the last 7 seasons at this time of the year with the third best attack.This has been achieved even if we picked up only 2 points from the first four games and with myself unable to do any coaching out there.Colin has worked hard and has been a big help at a time where we needed.These are the facts and the rest is only the result of your fervid imagination.Players come and go like at any other club and you should know better than me being one of them yourself.Nothing will crumble and Hullbridge will keep improving with or without anyone you mentioned,like I have been doing since taking over many moons ago.We lost players to higher clubs in the summer and still we are in the same position or even higher than last year.Once I will have my operation I will assess the overall situation and let you know Coachie plans for the future.Till then have a nice Christmas and don't worry about it.

Thanks for that Coachie, but you still haven't answered the questions

we had two players that we signed.One with a big reputation for scoring 56 goals in 120 games for Needham Market and another one with Bundesliga and Ridgeons experience.Both played two games for us and at the end of the second one a cup game v Burnham,after an embarrassing performance by both and realising they couldn't cut in the battle of ESL,they walked off the pitch avoiding the warm down.Another one after being left out for one game and going to a stag do the following Saturday,has decided to call a day at 31.Another one after trying his trade at Ryman level,through the above mentioned player has asked to come back and played at Stansted and against Basildon without setting the place alive...and now has joined the exiles colony in the higher echelons of the Olympian League.About the injured players,we had all their medical reports and even if one is playing sunday football when his [****!!****] allows him,the rest are nursing themselves back with Oakls sunbathing somewhere at the Tropics.One of our 3 keepers is playing as a forward for a Sunday team and according him on Saturday for a team in division zed of the Olympian.That's all mate.xx

we had two players that we signed.One with a big reputation for scoring 56 goals in 120 games for Needham Market and another one with Bundesliga and Ridgeons experience.Both played two games for us and at the end of the second one a cup game v Burnham,after an embarrassing performance by both and realising they couldn't cut in the battle of ESL,they walked off the pitch avoiding the warm down.Another one after being left out for one game and going to a stag do the following Saturday,has decided to call a day at 31.Another one after trying his trade at Ryman level,through the above mentioned player has asked to come back and played at Stansted and against Basildon without setting the place alive...and now has joined the exiles colony in the higher echelons of the Olympian League.About the injured players,we had all their medical reports and even if one is playing sunday football when his [****!!****] allows him,the rest are nursing themselves back with Oakls sunbathing somewhere at the Tropics.One of our 3 keepers is playing as a forward for a Sunday team and according him on Saturday for a team in division zed of the Olympian.That's all mate.xx

Thanks for confirming the information, Coachie. Much appreciated.

So to re-cap, Hullbridge is now a closed shop where new players are not welcomed by all. Although judging by the performance on Saturday I would suggest that quite a lot of fresh blood is required to stop the season free-falling

Well we tried to better a team that was on a 15 games unbeaten run and look what happened.Definitely those 3 superstars that we signed showed that were not better than Hipgrave , Braithwaite,Williams, or Nathan Collins.So the policy is to stick with the players that have taken us this far and move from mid-table to top 6.We have so many players signed on and there are encouraging signs from some reserves and u'18s players.Before looking elsewhere you have got to see what you have in your own garden.The long list on injured and suspended players will soon shorten up and will be ok.Gotta have faith in those players that have achieved more points than Basildon and Bowers put together.Autarkic is the word.

By the way Tom Ranger stated that he is gonna chop your head off whoever you are.Also he is Hullbridge through and through and will lead Hullbridge into the Ryman and manage them at the end of his career.His blood is blue and white.

'.The long list on injured and suspended players will soon shorten up and will be ok.Gotta have faith in those players that have achieved more points than Basildon and Bowers put together.Autarkic is the word.'

not sure why you feel the need to mention our club in this thread,yes our previous manager was responsible for our worst ever start to a season in our 44 year history, i notice that since you have taken him to hullbridge his midas touch continues with 1 win in 9 matches,since both of your managers have been involved at the two clubs you mentioned this season not really a argument that stands up to much scrutiny is it.

Which one you are talking about?The one you have been slagging off in every corner of this world?I have kept copy of all the texts you sent me when we took him on board just in case mate and for future references....I have noticed you tuned down recently Rich.Good on ya keep going and behave.I have been monitoring every one of your moves recently on this and other forums.Leave Paul Larke alone and we'll be fine.I only have to find out who is this BBB is and then the picture will be much clearer.Good night.

keep all the texts you want,when mr larke slags off our club in the press then he needs to expect some comeback,sorry you telling me to behave? you mentioned my club in a posting on here and you expect me to not reply,i do hope that you're not accussing me of being BBB maybe Ian W can point out whether we have the same ID's ??

Coach et 64 why do you think your club always seems to suffer such a long list of injuries? do you think it is the coaching or a lack of desire on the players part? or is the same for evryone but you make the most noise?

A word to the wise is sufficient Richard.

Dr Song is a mix of few things.We always play a lot of young players that physically take time to adjust to the rigours of the ESL.A lot of ESL players have also the habit of playing Sundays football with their mates and this paired with the number of games we play in a season(50-55) they pick up a lot of overuse injuries and niggling ones that are hard to shake off when you play every 3 days.There is no much training in the winter and it's all recovering between matches.Hard pitches also don't help and ours is notoriously a hard one at beginning of season.It's a common problem and bigger clubs with a bit of dosh replace injured players easier than others.

Oh dear Coach, another member of your club with a temper (You've already had Mr C0CK removed from another forum). I would think as Manager you would discourage this aggressive behaviour and channel young Mr Ranger's energy into his football but you clearly encourage it. Not long ago on this forum you were using threatening messages towards another user. This begs the question of your suitability to be manager of a senior football club.

As for Basil, when his club was under fire he mounted a robust and loyal defence without once threatening to "cut someone's head off". and certainly didn't abuse/undermine other clubs ,no matter how much he probably wanted to, in defence of his own.

You could learn a lot from him (by the way Bas, glad to hear you've re-painted the away dressing room).

And as for your pitch being "notoriously hard" I've never heard such nonsense in my life and now you've got Mr Cook on board the pitch and ground should be in top nick or is he not investing £1,000 per week at Lower Road as he did at Bowers?

Paul Larke is the biggest joke in non league football. Hardly won a game in the Olympian reserve division playing against the mighty Catholic uniteds of this world.

Then gets interviewed on the radio in his new post of Basildon united manager and compares them to Barcelona.

Fast forward 2 months and he's coming off the back of a 9-0 defeat at witham.

I don't know who this BBB character is but from what im reading he seems to be hitting the nail on the head.

Hullbridge will finish in the bottom 6 in my opinion come end of season. Especially if the old bowers keep drafting in the dead wood that quite frankly are not good enough

Enjoy ur weekends

Keep observing

Keep observing and get to an optician for a good pair of spectacles!lo.BBB is a former Hullbridge player that we had last year and very briefly this year.Now he is plying his trade in the mighty Olympian the cemetery for the old elephants.That's what I have been told from another forum user.The manager job at Basildon and Bowers has been in the last decade or so a poisoned chalice and whoever has tried ended up getting the chop or giving up.In my time at Hullbridge I have witnessed 12 or more managers in charge of those clubs.I leave down to you to drawn your own opinions.Keep posting and enjoy your ballack.