Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rodney Munch aka Dagenham Kev

Many people on there will know Rodney Munch aka Dagenham Kev Southend Fan and legendary groundhopper,well unfortunately he tells me has lost his notebook, this pad contains his full list of matches and notes he has made while attending these games,the book has been missing for a fortnight now,as he goes to about 6 matches a week theres a good chance that its been lost inside a ground so can people have a quick look around their grounds this weekend to see if they can find it Thanks.

Many people on there will know Rodney Munch aka Dagenham Kev Southend Fan and legendary groundhopper,well unfortunately he tells me has lost his notebook, this pad contains his full list of matches and notes he has made while attending these games,the book has been missing for a fortnight now,as he goes to about 6 matches a week theres a good chance that its been lost inside a ground so can people have a quick look around their grounds this weekend to see if they can find it Thanks.

it would help if you told us the last 12 grounds he visited ;)

Chances are he lost it on his visit to the Doctors

Edited by Right on Tory Boy

it would help if you told us the last 12 grounds he visited ;)

Chances are he lost it on his visit to the Doctors

Now he knows how Bob Monkhouse felt when some fecker nicked his jokebook.... :P

This isn't a laughing matter Hookey. I know your intentions are harmless but I had a beer with Rodney this week and he is really distressed.

It was no laughing matter for Bob either, I believe he offered a £10k reward. How much is Kev offering?

A couple of seasons ago I went to Aveley to see Romford v Bowers & Pitsea in the ESL. Kev was there and watched to whole game through the clubhouse window, thus not paying to go through the turnstiles. Does that still count as a game attended?

Rodney has been collecting Bus Tickets since the mid eighties and unfortunately a number of these were included within the book which obviously adds to the lose.

I doubt he's lost it, some evil fecker has probably nicked it a prank.

Rodney has been collecting Bus Tickets since the mid eighties and unfortunately a number of these were included within the book which obviously adds to the lose.

well hes banned from Hornchurch and the basildon bar so its not there.

well hes banned from Hornchurch and the basildon bar so its not there.

LOL, how come?

according to rob he attacked a directors wife at hornchurch with his stick because they sold out of programmes,he always plays up at basildon last time he got in a taxi with a full pint of beer,still havent got the glass back.

PMSL :D