Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ashford Town (Middlesexfc). co uk - New Company Status

As a current Member and Season Ticket Holder can someone please advise me on whether this affects me directly.

I apologise if I have missed previous information - but please put my ignorance down to old age!

Thank You

No, it doesn't, Keith.

The conversion to a limited company safeguards the members and limits their liabilities in the event of the company ceasing to trade, but there is absolutely no change in the day to day activities of the club, or the way it is managed.

Every member has exactly the same rights, priviledges and responsibilites as they did before but are protected in the event of any major problems.

Talking of responsibilities, the club could do with a few people stepping forward to undertake a few minor tasks on matchdays, if anyone is interested.