Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MARGATE vs Cray Wanderers

Wellsie

Coverage of today's match via Twitter on www.margate-fc.com and on the Match Info page.

And don't forget today's charity auction of sporting memorabilia in aid of Thanet Community Networks straight after the match.Click here for all the details.

Glad I made the decison to stay at home warm and dry! Predictable result.

What a load of codswallop - Cray were awful and dont deserve to be in the Ryman Premier let alone the playoffs...... somewhere along the line money was exchanged.... that last statement is gonna hurt.

Dreadful game - cold, wet, windy - Murphy tried hard, Bodkin was his usual self until subbed for Curtis who was hopeless. Richard Avery was ok - as for the the rest...........................not to be seen. Lucky to get 240 odd - crowds going down and down if this continues

Dreadful game - cold, wet, windy - Murphy tried hard, Bodkin was his usual self until subbed for Curtis who was hopeless. Richard Avery was ok - as for the the rest...........................not to be seen. Lucky to get 240 odd - crowds going down and down if this continues

Our teams tactics were awful - our teams effort was what you would expect - they were told to hoof it forward and play the two forwards and expect them to do the rest - can this work - NO - did we give an extremely average CRAY team a free win, you decide but to all that were there something is defenitely amiss......

I think Mr Burchell will be looking for another club if that is what he has publicly stated. Need another striker, goalkeeper, central and left sided midfielder to make play offs (or better) next season. I'll leave others to assess who else should not be retained but the above positions are a big clue!

Was chatting just today as to why Burchell hasn't come on lately or much at all really during the season. Definately something amiss there. He should have been in the starting line-up much more often (i.m.o). & not sitting on the bench. I can understand his frustration but to publicly have a pop at the manager isn't right.

Edited by Cookie

I think Mr Burchell will be looking for another club if that is what he has publicly stated. Need another striker, goalkeeper, central and left sided midfielder to make play offs (or better) next season. I'll leave others to assess who else should not be retained but the above positions are a big clue!

Can only reflect on what I saw and that was a farce regarding tactical organisation. I might be wrong but Im sure from what we have seen from the players we have got that CRAY (worse than HORSHAM) were neither organised nor were they happy....... so for what ever reason other than suicide would you change our formation when we were getting the better of the opposition.. or was this a case of "oh well who cares" mentality and lets just go through the motions.

Next season will be exactly the same as this one if our ethic is "oh well"...... disappointed with our performance and even more disappointed with the fact that not one fraction of the supporters there today will be there next saturday :(

Can I just say that I look forward to seeing Adam Burchell wearing a Margate shirt for years to come. Censorship has worked a treat as I can't think of anything he's done to upset anybody via any kind of new-fangled social media-type site. I mean it's not like he's slagged off his manager or anything.

Blimey someone allegedly slagged off their boss - whatever is the world coming to!!

Can I just say that I look forward to seeing Adam Burchell wearing a Margate shirt for years to come. Censorship has worked a treat as I can't think of anything he's done to upset anybody via any kind of new-fangled social media-type site. I mean it's not like he's slagged off his manager or anything.

here here .... these social media people - what ever next................... tch tch :)

Reminds me of the time I went to a wedding in Adelaide. They ran out of beer and in sheer frustration the best man had his way with the bride.

About an hour latter more of the amber nectar was delivered and the best man appologised for not ordering enough which everyone thanked him for and the bride accomadated him again.

The Bride & groom are still happily married and looking forward to the birth of there first grandchild next month.