Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

finding a side to go for

I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA AND THOUGHT OF GOING FOR A TEAM THATS FROM ENGLAND BECAUSE I WAS HOPING THAT I WOULD BE ABLE TO MOVE THERE NOT IN THE TO DISTANT FUTURE. SO I WENT SEARCHING ON THE INTERNET AND FOUND A SIDE FROM THE NWCFL WHICH WAS AFC DARWEN AND RED UP ON THE CLUBS HISTORY WHICH WAS A VERY GOOD HISTORY AND NEW IT WAS THE CLUB FOR ME TO GO FOR

I JUST WANT TO NO IF ITS A GOOD CHOICE FOR ME TO GO FOR A CLUB PREETY LOW ON THE PYRAMID AND MOVING TO THE PLACE AND HOPEFULLY GET INVOLVED AT THE CLUB

ANY COMMENTS I WOULD LIKE :)

PS: HOPE ENGLAND OR CROATIA WIN THE EURO

Darwen is a small town near Blackburn - the team AFC Darwen are a continuation of the former club who sadly went bust a few years ago.

It's not the best place on earth, but far from the worst and as with most northern communities it's quite a friendly place and hopefully you'll enjoy it there.

Manchester is less than an hour away by rail, and Blackpool is about 40 minutes away - very nice in the summer!

If you are going to support a club,go to one that's somewhere in the non league pyramid,like darwen.

If you ever find yourself down south,AFC Hornchurch are a friendly local club about 20 miles from the centre of london,you would be welcomed with open arms anytime.