Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New Web site

Looking better every day!

Great work Beano!!

Idea...... as you are having probs getting the fixture box in place how about having it as drop down box?

What's wrong with where the fixture box is now? I quite like it...

Please remember that I'm not a website designer, nor a programmer. The site's look and feel is controlled by a template, which I downloaded and then adapted for our needs (with a little help from Green Pea, who has designed the banner at the top of the site so big thanks to him). I can't create a drop down box easily for this template and there is the small matter of a full-time job, other club admin and a little girl who will be three at the weekend to worry about.

It's a nice idea, but a bit beyond me at the minute, I'm afaid.

Gareth -

don't beat yourself up. You do a fantastic job for ATMFC despite other work and personal priorities, which many of us can often relate to.

I love the new website, even in its developmental stage, and can only imagine what is involved in its' development.

Respect

Keith

Archived