Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Artificial Pitches Allowed In The FA Cup This Season

http://theonionsack.blogspot.co.uk/

Only allowed in the first six rounds (i.e. Extra Preliminary, Preliminary, 1st Qualifying, 2nd Qualifying, 3rd Qualifying and 4th Qualifying Rounds only).

A good thing in my opinion.

They will be at most football league grounds within 10 years or at least those that choose.

They are so good nowadays they are almost like playing on the real thing.

Non league clubs will benefit from them as soon as they are affordable for the masses and postponed matches would virtually be a thing of the past

A good thing in my opinion.

They will be at most football league grounds within 10 years or at least those that choose.

They are so good nowadays they are almost like playing on the real thing.

Non league clubs will benefit from them as soon as they are affordable for the masses and postponed matches would virtually be a thing of the past

Postponed matches due to waterlogged pitches would be a thing of the past, but they wouldn't make much difference with regards to snow, even if all the snow was swept away because all parts of the ground need to be safe for spectators.

Agree the quality is superb but for the cost of a 3G pitch you could build a basic stadium good enough for Connie South.

The cost is a side issue at the moment,these 3G pitches are still in their infancy stage and prices will inevitably drop

Matches will still be cancelled for snow but even this would be less as many hands would be able to concentrate on surrounding areas instead

Archived