Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

2012-2013 Fixtures... When?????????????

theboss

Fixtures will be out this week

Hookey - was it a good game against our reserves on the weekend ??? I understand your forward caused us a few problems

Fixtures will be out this week

Hookey - was it a good game against our reserves on the weekend ??? I understand your forward caused us a few problems

It was OK mate, yeah the lad in question is punching way below his weight but it's the old story of wanting to play locally with his mates. He's played ESL and could easily play Ryman, IMHO.

I recognised a few of your lads, having been around, so to speak, at Bowers & Bas Utd. There were also some very good technically gifted youngsters. They tried to get it down and play, which is always nice to see. Also your keeper made some good stops. I think they will do ok for you.

I see you had a decent win over Smallsy's lot. How was it?

Yeah the youngsters are all part of Robbo's youth team so have been brought up the right way on how to play. Hopefully they will all stay and be our reserves this year with a splattering of first team squad members

Our game versus Southminster was a good workout, we could have been a few up at half time but they finished the better side. Decent crowd & all round good day.

Have Kelvedon Hatch @ home on Thursday which will be a good test as well

Archived