Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weekends Cup Fixtures, Only 2 home wins.

Gotstuffed

Home wins for:

Bishop Stortford

Westhamians

Away wins for the rest with the surprise coming from Debden & Herongate.

SAT 01 SEP 2012 14:15 SC Bishops Stortford Swifts v Sungate SC Broomfield v Wadham Lodge SC Galleywood v Frenford Senior SC M & B Club v Herongate Athletic SC Runwell Hospital v Debden Sports SC Springfield v Newbury Forest SC Westhamians v Canning Town

New May & Baker website: www.pitchero.com/clubs/maybakerfc

Looking forward to saturday should be a good game,from what i have seen of herongate they like to put

it about and pump it long.

hope ur right gotstuffed, not going to take anything for granted as u no what the cup is like, we have had a good pre season but we need to transfer it in to the competitive games now this is our first game so hopefully hit the ground running!

I went over to watch the Ensign V H'gate, first half Ensign played H'gate off the park, second half H'gate were like a different team, Ensign become very physical and their centre half lashed out at a H'gate midfielder causing a 22 man brawl, the ref called the game off, and rightly so. however in my opinion, i think H'gate would of pulled a draw for that game.

How have M&B done pre season, any new additions to their squad from last year, i think its fair to say M&B have the passion but do they have the quality this season to stay up again? it was very close last season.

Moving away from H'gate and M&B, I think Southminster will be the team to beat in the Prem this year, i'm hoping to get over and watch a few of their games this season. as for the 1st Div, its anyones league, whoever stays the most consistent will win it.

i think your right mate div 1 is wide open in my opinion there is 6 clubs that feel they have a real shout in winning it so your right it will come down to who is the most consistant!

M&b have several new players so should have a more consistent team this season.Pre season has been good with 2 wins and a draw.

Lost to herongate on pens.it was a good game and fair play to herongate they was down to ten men after hour an hour and battled to the last.m&b gave away a pen in the last min of extra time to make it 3-3.plenty of positives for M&b who had seven players making competitive debuts today also a shame the league don't supply linemens for cup games as two goals that looked legit were ruled out for offsides.

Bishop stortford swifts 5-2 sungate (aet) 2-0 up at half time looking comfortable then total took our foot of the gas and sungate deservedly got back level but we pick it up in extra time ad showed our quality to final win fair play to sungate for giving it a real go and proving u can't take anyone lightly in the cup as its a one off game and if ur not at ur best u can get punished as some of the other results show!

When did the league move cup games to 2:15 KO? I arrived over M&B some 15 min late thinking cup games KO at 2:30 which was a shame... I must say following reports pre-season H'gate looked sharp. They most defiantly looked the more likely to score when it was 11 v 11. H'gate then when down to 10 men after their center forward kicked out at the M&B full back...all in all a good game where H'gate showed some grit and effort to pull out a shock result as under dog.

Good season to look forward for both teams?

Archived