Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Target 150

Ashford Town (Middx) FC have agreed to take part in the Save The Children UK Target 150 Campaign, where sports clubs have been asked to raise at least £150 for the charity during October.

For my part I am planning to have my head shaved (number 1) duriing half time at the Biggleswade game (13th).

If anyone would like to sponsor me for a couple of quid it would be most appreciated.

Many thanks to my golfing pals who donated £44 on Tuesday after our last society day of the season. .

Phil

• 3 weeks later...

All,

Many thanks to all those who sponsored or donated to the Save The Children UK Target 150 appeal.

I can confirm that with your help I have today paid 340.07 in the appeal account.

I have also applied to DHL's "Match It" scheme, DHL offer to match any funds raise for childrens charities by any of their empoyees so hope fully they will agreed to pay a further 340.07 in the next few weeks.

Phil

Phil - huge respect. And to have your head shaved by the lovely Vicky would only have made it better.

Colder weather forecast for next week, so Keep Your Nut down, and borrow one of Alan C's baseball caps!

Archived