Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Where to go Saturday

piper

Im on Grandad duty saturday morning so i shall be watching the Essex Premier cup game between Runwell and Harold Wood Ath. Think this may be a good'n. Love going to Runwells ground and Harold Wood seem to be doing well. Could be a good cup tie. Does anyone know if Runwells main pitch is available again yet? (Not that there was anything wrong with it in the first place)

Thanks Nudga_9.............Thats good news. Probably the best pitch i have been to in the past couple of years. Beats all the ESL grounds i have been to recently. Whcih makes the pitch problems that you have had even more rediculous. Oh well thats league committees for you.

I completely enjoyed my day at Runwell today. The game was really enjoyable and i have to say there are many ESL teams who wouldnt of wanted to face Runwells team today. Only the second time i have watched them for a full 90 mins but well organised and full of effort. On a seperate note i have to say how impressed i was by the support too. A good number watching and even a section of the crowd signing and chanting throughout. All crated a great atmosphere. Ruwells left back dislacated his shoulder near the end and i hope he is ok. I see myself becoming a Runwell regular.

Archived