Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Best of luck, lads!

Swifty

Fantastic result and sounds like a superb effort on Saturday. Shows our lads are no pushover. I thought Godalming had been 'working out' when they visited us and it sounds like they've become more physical, so to equalise twice and get a point shows the character in our camp. We just need to prove to Slough Town as well that we're no easy touch.

Best of luck for the next two games. I'm going to miss the Rayners Lane match as we're having a sofa delivered on Tuesday and we need to assemble it (oh, the joys of married life!) and, as documented before, I'm off groundhopping next Saturday - please let me know before our cup semi-final who did the mic duties for the Slough game and, if it's one of the three I nominated for the idea that never took off, I'll still pay my tenner or mauve one to the club as appropriate.

Archived