Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tangerines mentioned on Sky Sports News

Hopefully the below link will work, if not then right-click and save to your PC as it should play through Windows Media Player...

Video

I had to record it on my DVD player and import it to my PC then export it as a MPG, if it doesn't work the file is only 32mb so happy for somebody to do something with it?

I was just alerted to this before I came online. Nice wee mention for our Club, but sadly with the "Middlesex" bit missing.

Detention, Mr Stelling.

I found it on my Sky+ box when searching for my fix of recent great Saints wins (Sadly a shorter than expected piece!!).

Jeff Stelling is a legend in my book. Not many people could do what he does week in week out.

And yes it was lowly Woodford but they are a team in our league and we put them to the sword in a professional and respectful manner. No show boating or such like . I hope they can stabilise their club in the next division.

Well done lads and lets go and enjoy the final on Monday !

I agree Dan - Jeff Stelling is very good value.

A pity that we don't see as much of the pitchside reports from the likes of Andy Burnham and Geoff Shreeves, but the upside is that Le God is still a regular on the Saturday show - going nose to nose with Phil Thompson can't be easy.

Sorry - I meant Andy Burton rather than the similar named Labour MP. Left turn.

Archived