Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Next season

Sad that we are not likely to see Guernsey FC visiting us next year. We will see. Surely enough landing space on the outside pitches!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the POY result in due course.

Congrats to the Ressies and the Club in hosting the Ladies' Finals, though the 3 games might take their toll in the condition of the main pitch??

By the way, I know a lad who could assist with the pitch after his return from holiday in Turkey in 2 weeks time!!

Have a great summer, all. Both days of it.

Congrats to the Ressies and the Club in hosting the Ladies' Finals, though the 3 games might take their toll in the condition of the main pitch??

These games won't make much of a difference Keith.

My opinion is (and it is only mine) that the main pitch needs professional renovation over the summer and then regular maintenance and TLC with feeding/fertilisation, verti draining/aeration, over-seeding, rolling, cutting, repairs, etc.  I know there is another thread about the pitch so should probably post my thoughts there but despite the number of matches it should still be in better condition.

Archived