Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Thanks, Batts and Snowy

Swifty

Very sorry to hear Batts and Snowy have left (I don't recall seeing the announcement of Mick leaving - maybe my eyes are playing up). 

Batts has been a colussus for us both on and off the pitch, and Mick - well, he was already a colussus height-wise!

Thanks for everything, chaps. Much appreciated. Hope we'll still see you round The Lane in the future.

Welcome back to Steve (I take it he'll be known as Scotty?) and best of luck to Kelvin in taking up the reins.

I echo Ed's sentiments. Many thanks to Batts who has been fantastic for the club. I hope we see him in the bar if not the dugout next season.

Thanks must also go to Mick who had a great season with the seconds missing out in my opinion on the title due to a schoolmaster type refereeing performance which in no doubt cost us two points!

Good luck to Steve Scott with the job and also to Kelvin with the suburban team.

Up the Tangerines!!

Archived