Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Colchester United v Blues

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't have thought there would be one for an Essex Senior Cup match to be honest but you can get the No 2 from just across from the train station that will take you close to the ground.

Ok meeting points, for anyone who has managed to weasel some time off work.

The Moon in Bas                              2pm

The Boar in Ricky                             3pm

Hollands in Shenfield                        4pm

The Bricklayers  Colchester              5pm

The Dog And Pheasant  Colchester  6pm

BB if you want a lift I hope to be going give me a ring 07877 619838

Cheers  Sent you a PM  I'm sorted now. see you and the Shoe army tomorrow night

Lost 7-6 on penalties after drawing 2-2, so I understand.

You understand right,

Was a great match last night was very enjoyable with both teams having chances with us hitting the woodwork twice unfortunately another pen shoot out loss but when it goes to pens it is a lottery only other downside was a few of the boys picked up knocks hopefully they won't all be out for Saturday.

Was also nice to see a game at a proper league stadium.

Gutted we went out but can't fault the efforts of the players who gave it their best shot. If we can maintain that level we should see some good stuff for the remainder of the season.

Hopefully the injuries are not too bad. COYB!

Entertaining game. Every player gave it their best shot. Had to overcome two forced substitutions before half time then lost Jeffrey to injury in second half. Thought we might have run out of legs in second 45 but we ended the last 20 minutes well on top and could've won it.

Gutted to go out on pens. SBJ had the chance to win it but I guess that's pressure! The trio of Poole, Dunne and SBJ with Benno up top is one I'd like to see us play more often. Play like that and we'll climb the league comfortably. Play like we did at Aveley just 7 days earlier and we won't!

Anyone know if new player is a signing or loanee?

Archived