Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Match Preview Blues V East Thurrock United

Brightside Bloke

The Blues go into the game in good heart following Tuesday evening’s morale boosting victory…………..

Full Preview available on the Club Website http://www.billericaytownfc.co.uk/news/general/2132-match-preview-blues-v-east-thurrock-utd.html

Our impressive RPL  away form continues  - Last seven away  - W4 D2 L1

Last seven home - W2 D1 L4

Time to change the home form, starting on Tuesday night   COYB

Thought the new lad's did well again on Saturday. Nice to see the dwindling supporters cheering on the goal scorers. glad in the end to get away with a point. thought the food was crap. but was impressed with the cup a soup at £1 a go = 475% mark up 

Thought the new lad's did well again on Saturday. Nice to see the dwindling supporters cheering on the goal scorers. glad in the end to get away with a point. thought the food was crap. but was impressed with the cup a soup at £1 a go = 475% mark up 

Blimey! We're at opposite ends of the spectrum here BB!  Thought we were really unlucky not to come away with all 3 points and if we had it would have been well deserved..

Also thought that their Burgers were above average, although I must admit I didn't try the Soup of the Day ;-)

Good battling performance away from home. They do like a dive at ETU don't they?  And some of the squealing was pretty dramatic.

Be good to add to these last two Away preformances with a decent points haul from the next two home games now.

Nice to have the forum back in action again. The diving was on a par with Falling Angels. One of their blokes spent most of the game crouched down with his head in his hands. 

As i mentioned i was glad in the end to get away from there with a point. Had the ref been sucked in anymore with the diving we could have well lost. But (Unlike me to be Ref friendly) the ref was fairly 50/50 IMO

After watching the strong second half performance at Margate Tuesday I was really disappointed to see the team changed with Isaac dropping to the bench. Isaac caused no end of problems for margate on Tuesday and we missed that type of player first half. For me Junior just doesn't show up enough and sat was the same, such a shame cause he is so dangerous when he is in the mood.

I thought we were very poor first half with poor distribution and lack of forward mobility. Second half once again was a different story and I to believed we were destined to go on and win it but it just wasn't meant to be.

Sappleton put in another meaningful and hard working display helping to set up another goal and Robbo I just wished was given more chance, as he is a natural goal scorer but then who would you want him partner with? Saps now he is showing interest is causing all types of problems but him with Robbo up front would be too slow. Joe was immense at col u but now seems out of flavour and isaac looked a handful at margate. Tough choice.....

Anyway am now rambling. See you tommorrow

Archived