Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 19th. April

Football is a game of opinions as you know and its only my opinion which at your club is not listened to,another poor result for Ash today leaves them uncomfortably close to the relegation zone,the problem is if any of these clubs go down it nearly always spells disaster,I truly do not want Ash to go down as i think they belong in the Prem and am sure with the right people in charge they can and will attract better players without having to pay any money out.After 40 years of playing supporting and managing at the club i think i am better qualified to have a say over the 5 minute wonders who are there now.as i have said i will no longer support them and have found a better club to spent my money on   

Same old crap again. When I ask you why you are so bitter to the people that are left at Ash now I never get an straight answer so perhaps I will have to guess. I listened to something that a Paul Duncan told me (in front of other people) and when I repeated it I am told that I am a liar by this person called Duncs. So what does this make this Paul Duncan/Duncs. Is this the reason?. If your memory of it is not too good I can elaborate a bit more. Something about not having a player base?

Ring any bells? Do I need to go any further?