Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harrow v Town

seemgee

I agree on Stanley, for me he played far better than last Saturday. He looks far better facing the opposition goal than his own. Keep him in front of the back four and don't tell him to move forward.

Robbie Martin was #7 I think. Agree again, he's not had a great start to his ET career. I would get Smyth on in front of Lockie, both are good going forward and can cover for each accordingly.

McDonald in goal was solid, some very good saves.

If we can get a decent target man in then Kirby can be moved back. Doyle hasn't played too well so far, losing too many headers that's causing the rest of the defence to get involved in a foot race, and, as we've seen with pacy forwards in Hammond and Akinola in two successive games, you will get punished.

And as for surrounding the ref - I think it's time some folk on here got their heads out of the sand. It's a natural reaction to contest what were some awful decisions. If the players were meekly accepting some of the refs decisions without complaining I would be worried. They are showing passion that is definitely needed. Long may it continue.

Archived