Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Is our friend Adam back,but in 101 different guises???

If anyone had seen the Non League forum,based within this Fans Focus Forum you would notice the amount of players advertising their wares on here,no problem with it at all but it seems very odd that loads appear all at once and seem to appear at certain times,also many have come from non English speaking countries but seem to have a great command of the written English language.

Could it be our old friend Adam or whatever his pseudo was??? From Football Finders,a distinct possibility and I hope it is as it means he is ok after going on the missing list for well over a year, what's you're thoughts guys??

If anyone had seen the Non League forum,based within this Fans Focus Forum you would notice the amount of players advertising their wares on here,no problem with it at all but it seems very odd that loads appear all at once and seem to appear at certain times,also many have come from non English speaking countries but seem to have a great command of the written English language.

Could it be our old friend Adam or whatever his pseudo was??? From Football Finders,a distinct possibility and I hope it is as it means he is ok after going on the missing list for well over a year, what's you're thoughts guys??

Hope your right, but I do wonder why he just seemed to disappear. 

This link should jog your memory EU and missunderstood.

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/topic/177748-a-new-old-face/?hl=adam

I still have his old e-mail address on file, though Adam didn't respond to my last two messages.

Wasn't he connected with a newish football organisation that just seemed to dissappear ??

• 1 month later...

NLUK has posted numerous posts in the past few days.  All non-league trivia.

Anyone think there may be a connection ????

:ph34r:

Thanks for that Ian.

Maybe we all need an automated system to check the ones that are pertinent to each of us.

I'm not 'having-a-go', but most of the thread titles mean absolutely nothing to me !

J.

• 4 weeks later...

I note from the home-page that it is Adam's 29th birthday today. (The Mayor Of Simpleton, aka Zippy).

Lets all hope that he is still alive and well and has a great birthday !.

Archived