Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Duke of York Scandal

So do we think the good old Duke of York had sex with that woman folks, Bill Clinton style, he's looking sheepish in the press photos isn't he and the iconic 2001 photograph of the Duke with his arm around Virginia Roberts bare waist would suggest that she was far more than just an acquaintance.

The Clinton reference is a good one. 

It is ever thus, Monarchy or Republic, those at the apex do mostly what they want, 

lie about it if confronted, and then grudglingly come clean and ask forgivenness.

Human nature. Rampant sexual ego. 

In France we don't give a damn, because we expect it, and are not dissapointed or surprised.   

Hold on a minute... I thought this was a Spartan thread.... off to Stotfold tomorrow for some Cock.

Allez 

Here we go folks, beleaguered Prince Andrew speaking at a conference in Davos, Switzerland on Thursday where he briefly addressed and dismissed the allegations against him by Virginia Roberts:

• 4 weeks later...

I see that Koo Stark stuck up for Prince Andrew in the press recently saying that there was no way in a million years that he is guilty as charged of under age sex with Virginia Roberts, I'm not so sure!

What's that old saying.......... ???

"There's no smoke without fire !!"

Big J R - Yes, that's right and I think Koo Stark is still holding a candle for Andrew even after all this time, they used to be at it like rabbits didn't they in the late 70's and early 80's.

• 1 month later...

Big J R - Despite being a Prince, and at one time second in line to the throne, you can't blame Andrew for his actions can you, if Virginia Roberts was on a plate would you turn her down.

Big J R - Despite being a Prince, and at one time second in line to the throne, you can't blame Andrew for his actions can you, if Virginia Roberts was on a plate would you turn her down.

Yes I would have turned her down.

• 2 weeks later...

Big J R - Are you being serious

I see that, incredibly, Andrew will not face the music and Court action in the US after a Florida Judge, Kenneth Marra, inexplicably ruled that Virginia Roberts claims must be struck out, it doesn't make any sense does it and once again he has got away with 'murder':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028977/Judge-rejects-womens-sex-allegations-financier-case.html

I see that, incredibly, Andrew will not face the music and Court action in the US after a Florida Judge, Kenneth Marra, inexplicably ruled that Virginia Roberts claims must be struck out, it doesn't make any sense does it and once again he has got away with 'murder':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028977/Judge-rejects-womens-sex-allegations-financier-case.html

The joys of being the son of a rather famous set of parents ?????

• 1 month later...

How can you possibly blame Prince Andrew's indiscretions when you look at these pictures:

But it's a question of age, surely ?

Archived