Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Horsley extends Boro role

FF News

Vanarama Conference club Nuneaton Town have announced that Russ Horsley is extending his role and will now take on the role of the club secretary, in addition to his role in setting up and establishing the youth and community sections at the club.

Russ brings a great deal of experience to the role whilst being one of the directors within a very successful football development centre. Part of his work remit sees Russ carrying out all of the administration and football secretary duties for the football development business.

Before taking on this role Russ was a national administrator for The English Colleges FA managing a league structure of some 130 teams and also acting as secretary to the National Representative squad.

Russ brings management and experience to this role having held several very senior positions in colleges of FE, whilst bringing football experience as a qualified UEFA coach and former national development officer for the FA and BCS. He combined these skills and experiences when he took on the role as manager of The Nike Academy.

Russ said: "I am delighted to be extending my role at the club and i am looking forward to supporting the first-team manager in the role as football secretary. Despite the current league position I believe the future is very bright for the club with many things being put in place that will help the club grow and hopefully lead to success on the pitch."

Following the recent departures of other admin staff and volunteers, the club are looking to add some stability to prepare and plan for the coming season.

Russ brings along an expertise that fits in with the current future and planning of the club.

Article: www.footballconference.co.uk

Source

Archived