Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Looking for new coaching staff

Nice bitchy thread! Some people need to put their hormones back in the jar don't they?

This is how you kill a thread stone dead,let me exlain what a forum is for,its for people with differing opinions or even the same opinion to have a discussion and post to each other their own veiws,now Pissalot would you like to join in or are you gonna insist on making a kent of yourself ?CC shame on you lol Edited by duncs

This is how you kill a thread stone dead,let me exlain what a forum is for,its for people with differing opinions or even the same opinion to have a discussion and post to each other their own veiws,now Pissalot would you like to join in or are you gonna insist on making a kent of yourself ? CC shame on you lol

Me? :unsure:

Duncs, I don't mind if someone has an opinion, but you clearly have a personal vendetta against the guy that posted this or his club and you are making a fool of yourself. 

I love non league football and the Combined Counties League but I won't be troubling this forum again.

Duncs, I don't mind if someone has an opinion, but you clearly have a personal vendetta against the guy that posted this or his club and you are making a fool of yourself. 

I love non league football and the Combined Counties League but I won't be troubling this forum again.

wrong on all counts,I have spoken to him and wished him well and hope he succeeds,you are the one making a fool of himself because you don't know the facts,no vendetta against Frimley Green I also hope they do well and would be pleased if they stayed in CCL Prem,so where are you getting this information from SirPissalot ?