Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brightside Bloke

Questions regarding Club, Team, Grounds & BTSA

Just to let you know that I have nothing to do with the Club I'm a supporter of the club just like most of you. It's flattering that some people think i am still involved with the BTSA.

No I'm not sure why additional TV's were not purchased as suggested. 

Any questions should be sent to either of the following email addresses chairman@billericaytownfc.co.uk  or info@billericaytownfc.co.uk  

I wish you the best of luck with your questions

Keep supporting the Blues 

• Similar Content

• By Brightside Bloke
      The Blues are: Lumley, Imudia, Beavan, Collis, Halle, Rodgers, Benjamin, Poole, Sappleton, Bonnett-Johnson, Webber

SUBS: Robinson, Layne, Mann, Kouassi

GOAL: Leiston 1-0 Blues    Time 3.02

Half Time: Leiston 1-0 Blues  Time 3.48

GOAL: Leiston 1-1 BLUES SAPPLETON   Time 4.06

GOAL: Leiston 1-2 BLUES BONNETT-JOHNSTON  Time 4.37

GOAL: LEISTON 2-2 Blues   Time 4.42

FT: Leiston 2-2 Blues  Time 4.53

ALL TIMES ARE APPROX

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Billericay-Town-FC-Supporters-Association/203136729859048?ref=stream
    • By The Mayor Of Simpleton
      http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/cray-in-danger-of-folding-14128/

Link to the Council website: http://searchapplications.bromley.gov.uk/onlineapplications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=summary&keyVal=M3E1EGBT0GG00

If Cray don't get these plans approved, then they are in big trouble.
    • By The Mayor Of Simpleton
      How will the FA's plans to increase the size of step five leagues nationally impact on the current Essex Senior League, which at present operates with only 18 clubs.

Also, bear in mind that two extra league places will be created for the Ryman D1 North League from next season.

Will teams from the Olympic League be moved up, to fill any blank spaces, and what will steps 6-7 in Essex Non-League Football look like from next season?
    • By AK11
      I thought this might be a good idea (it probably won't be...)

If any clubs in the Combined Counties are on either Twitter or You Tube, maybe they could post their web-links in this thread.

Also...

If there are clubs not currently on Twitter or You Tube but whom are considering joining up to one or both, perhaps they could use this thread for reference.

Just a thought.
    • By AK11
      Hi all, hope you don't mind me posting here.

I'm not sure if anybody here has heard of a player called Christian Bulembi, but he is a striker aged 19 who has previously played for Leyton Orient and Peterborough United. His nationality is DR Congo, and he holds a UK Passport.

Christian is looking for a new club and would love to speak with interested clubs. He is East London based and can be contacted on 07428653709.

No, I'm not his agent by the way! Just seen an ad from him on Football Finder and thought you guys might be interested in him.