Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Charlie Mpi

Reading Rebel

It has to be said that Charlie Mpi must be a managers dream. A very nice person who is totally committed to the cause and always gives 100%.

My best wishes for the future and sincerely hope that you come back to play for the Rebels in our new ground.

All the best Charlie in your new venture.

as his sponsor i am sorry to see charlie depart , i hope that it is only a temporary thing and fully understand his reasons , thanks charlie for the entertainment ,the goals,and the general good humour, many in this game we call football could learn some valuable lessons from you, wishing you luck and good fortune in your new venture and hope to see you in a rebels shirt again soon :happybouncer:

He's been absolutely terrific. Not just the goals, but the workrate that has hardly ever dropped below 100%.

So pleased he was given the opportunity to show what he could do in a Slough shirt, he will be a huge miss.

Charlie proved me wrong a top player the will to win every ball.

What ever the situation it was never a lost cause superb will be a big miss.

Love Charlie's style of play and has everything I would look for in a player. Works hard, a goal threat, good in the air. Has it all. Will be a big loss but understandable as to why he is taking up an excellent opportunity. All the best Charlie, you'll always be welcome back.

Archived